Worst Prem XI

Guest Immsy7

Teams that people are putting up are a fucking joke. There have been millions of totally and utterly shit Premiership players that people are just too ignorant to include.

I'm thinking with Winston Bogardes, the Michael Ricketts', the Jordi Cryuffs. Just off the top of my head, like.

Bramble/Ramage/Carr are a bit shit but you're having a laugh if you think they're the worst the Premiership has ever seen. Did you ever see Laurent Charvet or Franck Dumas?  ::)

Did you? Bit before your time, wasn't it?

The more I see of him the more I think Paul Robinson would be the goalkeeper in this team.

I hope he plays for Spurs until he retires, the amount of goals he's cost them this season is tremendous.

Perfect goalie for the cockney mackems tbh.

He'll cost 'em 10+ goals a season, and they'll be happy with it, raving on about how he's world class.... >:D

Guest andynufc84

I'll say the whole of Watfords First team, as collectively they are the worst team in the premiership at the minute

The more I see of him the more I think Paul Robinson would be the goalkeeper in this team.

I hope he plays for Spurs until he retires, the amount of goals he's cost them this season is tremendous.

Perfect goalie for the cockney mackems tbh.

He'll cost 'em 10+ goals a season, and they'll be happy with it, raving on about how he's world class.... >:D

My thoughts exactly. Just wish the fucker didn't play for Ingerland.

I think that because Paul Robinson is McClaren's England No. 1, and because he's bigged up by Spurs fans, he finds himself under much more scrutiny. I'm sure a lot less people notice poor things that the likes of Roy Carroll do, and thus there are probably worse keepers than Robinson, it is just that these goalkeepers do not catch the attention of the average football fan.

I think that because Paul Robinson is McClaren's England No. 1, and because he's bigged up by Spurs fans, he finds himself under much more scrutiny. I'm sure a lot less people notice poor things that the likes of Roy Carroll do, and thus there are probably worse keepers than Robinson, it is just that these goalkeepers do not catch the attention of the average football fan.

Excellent point, but I still genuinely think he's atrocious. Or at least he was in the World Cup and has been in the Premiership this season. He needs to lose some weight and get his confidence back. There were times at Leeds where he was like Given is for us, and even last season he was decent for Spurs. Seems to have really lost his way due to a number of high-profile lapses.

Given is miles better.

One shite Premiership side (all-time)

1 Enckelman

2 Benali

3 Raul Bravo

4 William Prunier

5 Claus Lundekvam

6 Carlton Palmer

7 Emerson

8 Jason Lee

9 Savo Milosevic

10 Laslandes

11 Scimeca

Paddy Kenny

Stephen Carr

Souleymane Diawara

Andre Ooijer

Jonathan Fortune

Tommy Smith

Amdy Faye

Jordan Stewart

Matthew Etherington

Darius Henderson

Bernardo Corradi

i think he is a solid defender

Guest andynufc84

Henderson, Christ, he's woeful. If he had any finishing ability to speak of, they'd have buried us at SJP.

thing is he banged them in week in week out in the championship, and was a major factor why they went up!

shows you how big the step up is to the premiership

Some weird choices here. I'll address the ones I am most familiar with.

Enckelman was a decent keeper who just so happened to drop a colossal bollock in the worst game he could possibly have done it. A bit harsh to label him as one of the worst players in the premiership.

Sorensen? FFS. Not even worthy of a response. Good, solid keeper. Djemba-Djemba = absolute gash.

Paul Robinson? Massively overrated, but one of the worst in the premiership? Get real. And as for David James, he has, for my money, been one of the most consistent, reliable keepers this season. The only keeper who has impressed me more has been the lad at Bolton.