Upson's destination? - West Ham United

STM

Hope we make a move for Tevez after theyve gone down.

Yep, reckon he would work well with Owen or Martins. Though I would want it to be a proper transfer and not this arrangement he has at the moment!

I was at the game today, and Upson got more stick than I've ever seen a player get before (on account of his status as a former bluenose).

He had to walk the length of the trinity road stand to get off and took an enormous level of goading. He actually looked close to tears.

In fact, and this may sound stupid but I think there may be some truth in it, the abuse he was getting was so bad, there are suggestions he feigned the injury to get off (it was mostly the usual "upson takes it up the arse" stuff, but from the best part of 40,000 people).

West Ham are fucking awful.

I was at the game today, and Upson got more stick than I've ever seen a player get before (on account of his status as a former bluenose).

He had to walk the length of the trinity road stand to get off and took an enormous level of goading. He actually looked close to tears.

In fact, and this may sound stupid but I think there may be some truth in it, the abuse he was getting was so bad, there are suggestions he feigned the injury to get off (it was mostly the usual "upson takes it up the arse" stuff, but from the best part of 40,000 people).

West Ham are fucking awful.

;D

well I rarely like to see a player injured (I'll always make an exception for Robbie Savage of course) and I don't want to crow but it does show the dangers of buying a "Saviour" on their own

we should know - M Owen is a classic example

West Ham could have got a couple of serviceable defenders for the money they put on Upson

Its not as if it was a shock Frank Lampard/Wayne Bridge getting injured though, Upson is always injured and thats one of the reasons I prayed we werent after him. Will be funny to see him join the championship as the team he left for better things come into the Premiership :lol: