--------------------Dyer----------------------

------------------Crouch-----------------------

According to the guardian.

-------------------Fatty---------------

G.neville-Ferdinand--Woodgate--Barry

-----Gerrard---Carrick--Lampard-------

---lennon-------rooney-------Dyer-------

Best england team i've seen for a while. :thup:

Its got both Gerrard & Lampard in it though.

Dogshit, hope Spain give us a kicking.

That front 3 won't work. I'd prefer Crouchy for Rooney then Rooney for Dyer.

That's if I gave a s***.

id rather have dyer as part of a forward line than lennon!

All said and done, Lennon is more effective than Dyer, even though he does have poor parts he needs to improve.

That's if I gave a s***.

All said and done, Lennon is more effective than Dyer, even though he does have poor parts he needs to improve.

Not sure about that, would like to see Lennons goal and assist stats compared to Dyer this season even though Dyer has probably played far less games.

That's if I gave a s***.

Not sure about that, would like to see Lennons goal and assist stats compared to Dyer this season even though Dyer has probably played far less games.

we all saw what lennon did at the world cup.he deserves a start.Him and Hargreaves are the only players who came out of the world cup with better reputations.

Dyer hasn't deserved his call-up, and lets face it, if we rely on him for England in the first 11 for proper games, we'll lose.

Dyer has the ability to change games, I doubt he will be near the first 11 all fit but he certainly isnt a player who would "lose" us games due to his inability. Would much rather have him fit for us than not fit.

That's if I gave a s***.

Dyer has scored quite a few this season. Has Lennon even scored? Regardless a few goals can't disguise the fact Lennon is more of a potent threat than Dyer.

Dyer's link up is better, but he can't skin a man for pace like Lennon even though his is fast. Lennon will stay on the wing the whole game and give us a constant outlet, whereas Dyer will drop further looking for it.

If we're playing 3 up front I'd prefer someone who'd stay on the wing and commit defenders than another Rooney-type.

Guest andynufc84

Is it only me, but am I the only one who couldn't give a toss about England games?

I really hate these friendly matches, England always seem to dish up crap, boring football.

I do consider myself a patriotic person but the England football team havn't been any good for years now, and that world

cup was frankly an embarassment for this county. You read more in the paper abouth the players wives than the football - it

was cringeworthy.

I don't think Mclaren is the man either, but who is? No-one wanted the job when whats his name left.

I won't be watching

That's if I gave a s***.

Dyer has scored quite a few this season. Has Lennon even scored? Regardless a few goals can't disguise the fact Lennon is more of a potent threat than Dyer.

Dyer's link up is better, but he can't skin a man for pace like Lennon even though his is fast. Lennon will stay on the wing the whole game and give us a constant outlet, whereas Dyer will drop further looking for it.

If we're playing 3 up front I'd prefer someone who'd stay on the wing and commit defenders than another Rooney-type.

I have seen Lennon completely bottle taking on players a few times, most shockingly was agaisnt Jamaica, we were pissing all over them yet everytime he was in a position to take on the full back he gave it back to Neville (i think).

Currently, i would rather have Dyer in our team than Lennon. They're both overrated, by their own fans and the media alike, but Lennon more so.

Where did you get the team from, duffy?

the guardian....and skysports are confirming it aswell.

That's if I gave a s***.

I have seen Lennon completely bottle taking on players a few times, most shockingly was agaisnt Jamaica, we were pissing all over them yet everytime he was in a position to take on the full back he gave it back to Neville (i think).

it was a friendly....and his debut.At the world cup proper he wasn't bottling it.He changed the match every time he came on.

That's if I gave a s***.

it was a friendly....and his debut.At the world cup proper he wasn't bottling it.He changed the match every time he came on.

Yes it was a friendly and against shite opposition when we were cruising, surely that would be the perfect time for him to rip them apart. Im not saying he doesnt do it because I have seen him do it lots of times (I have also seen Dyer dribble past people lots of times) but I'm saying I have also seen him bottle it for whatever reason.

I'd go for:

Robbo

Neville      Woody        Ferdinand    Bridge

Carrick

Gerrard

Lennon                                            Barry

Dyer

Rooney

Lampard hasn't deserved the england shirt in quite a while. I feel the mixture in midfield would have a nice balance of biteand flair. If you have Rooney, Dyer, Lennon and Gerrard in the same team all you need is one player to perform, to get the others playing well.

I actually like the team first posted but it relies on Lennon and Dyer supporting Rooney as the one way Rooney struggles is when his back is to the goal.

I'd go for:

Robbo

Neville      Woody        Ferdinand    Bridge

Carrick

Gerrard

Lennon                                            Barry

Dyer

Rooney

Lampard hasn't deserved the england shirt in quite a while. I feel the mixture in midfield would have a nice balance of biteand flair. If you have Rooney, Dyer, Lennon and Gerrard in the same team all you need is one player to perform, to get the others playing well.

I actually like the team first posted but it relies on Lennon and Dyer supporting Rooney as the one way Rooney struggles is when his back is to the goal.

Bridge is injured.