Thank god - Carr's injured for a month

Guest hindu times

GR, you sometimes amaze how fuking thick you are, you are so out of touch with the fans you belong on the board.

You think the Spain Friendly is more important than the next 12 games?

Did i say that? Did i even mention that?

I was referring to the part where he's angry at Carr's injury, and we are all buzzing about it.

Out of touch.

I was referring to the part where he's angry at Carr's injury, and we are all buzzing about it.

Out of touch.

Yeah, Roeder should have definitely told the press how delighted he is with Carr being injured instead.

Out of touch.

Yeah, Roeder should have definitely told the press how delighted he is with Carr being injured instead.

Should of said nowt and be thankful Ireland are picking up his wages until he's back.

I've have to say Lads, I can't believe he's genuinely injured.

He's another Marcelinho this fucker. His bottles gone, he's fell out with Roeder and he's angling for a move. Thats my opinion.

Between him and Babayaro they've had enough injuries to sponsor their own medical wing at the bastard General.

Bollocks in my opinion.

The quicker he fucks off, the better - EVEN if he's not replaced. I'd rather have his wages in the coffers.

Guest elbee909

He's another Marcelino this fucker. His bottles gone, he's fell out with Roeder and he's angling for a move. Thats my opinion.

Inclined to agree. 

It´s a fucking joyke that Roeder are missing Carr! It´s just told us what a crap manger he is when every Newcastle fan i the world can see he´s not PL material.

BTW If anyone hasent understand. This is really great news!:D

He's another Marcelinho this fucker. His bottles gone, he's fell out with Roeder and he's angling for a move. Thats my opinion.

Between him and Babayaro they've had enough injuries to sponsor their own medical wing at the bastard General.

Bollocks in my opinion.

The quicker he fucks off, the better - EVEN if he's not replaced. I'd rather have his wages in the coffers.

Seems unlikely - if Carr and Roeder had genuinely fallen out then would the donkey have played  after coming back from injury? Roeder could always have pulled his line about not rushing players back and kept him out another few weeks if that was the case...

Agree with the rest of your sentiments though...