Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

whoever decided this was a good fixture to be put on tv ought to be fired

Who the hell chose this game for a Monday night? :anguish:

Nothing personal, but these posts always happen when Stoke/Bolton/Brum etc are put on TV. I mean, by all means criticize the teams for being shite, but you should be praising the schedulers.

(1) Thank Christ games get shared around (reasonably fairly) here, so everyone gets a piece of the pie. I would hate it if it was Arsenal/Man U/Chelsea/Man City every fucking week, plus they got all the money.

(2) Given (1), you know that you've got to have a certain amount of Pulis and Fat Sam games. Now nobody wants to watch them, but at least if you pit them against each other you minimize the amount of their games. There's less of those games where they get to drag more interesting teams down to their level, and there's always a chance of a fight. And you get to watch a team you hate lose, or a draw, where everybody else wins.

Guest neesy111

I used to like Adrian Chiles on The Apprentice and stuff, now he just does my head in. I blame http://i.imgur.com/6D8MA.png.

Opening that on tapatalk makes the t disappear against the background :lol:

whoever decided this was a good fixture to be put on tv ought to be fired

Who the hell chose this game for a Monday night? :anguish:

Nothing personal, but these posts always happen when Stoke/Bolton/Brum etc are put on TV. I mean, by all means criticize the teams for being shite, but you should be praising the schedulers.

(1) Thank Christ games get shared around (reasonably fairly) here, so everyone gets a piece of the pie. I would hate it if it was Arsenal/Man U/Chelsea/Man City every fucking week, plus they got all the money.

(2) Given (1), you know that you've got to have a certain amount of Pulis and Fat Sam games. Now nobody wants to watch them, but at least if you pit them against each other you minimize the amount of their games. There's less of those games where they get to drag more interesting teams down to their level, and there's always a chance of a fight. And you get to watch a team you hate lose, or a draw, where everybody else wins.

I see your point, but there aren't two teams in the league I'd less want to see play each other, because you know how the game will be and it sure as fuck won't be pretty. Give me QPR - Southampton instead, a game that's actually interesting because of where both teams were in the table, both with managers who are far from safe and one of them being new to the league after years of being in the shit. Doesn't have to be one of the "top" teams every week, but anything other than fucking West Ham - Stoke.

Guest Vinkent

Champions League flops playing in the UEFA Cup.

This. This. This. They should be forced to play in another competition called the Losers League with no TV coverage.

Guest firetotheworks

The supposed 'turmoil' of being an Arsenal fan.

I have no problem with Arsenal, or their fans really, but f*** the f*** off with that s***.

Guest firetotheworks

The supposed 'turmoil' of being an Arsenal fan.

I have no problem with Arsenal, or their fans really, but f*** the f*** off with that s***.

Thoughts during the EPSN ad, huh?

Abso-bloody exactly DL .

Spending a year trying to persuade people around me that we are actually a good side with some quality players and that Pardew isn't actually as bad a manager as made out. And when everyone finally realises, having to be the voice of reason and let people know we're actually absolute dogshit again.

Spending a year trying to persuade people around me that we are actually a good side with some quality players and that Pardew isn't actually as bad a manager as made out. And when everyone finally realises, having to be the voice of reason and let people know we're actually absolute dogshit again.

So what you're saying is...this is all your fault?