Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest Slippery Sam

" I'll have to see that one again " by commentators/co-commentators when and incident has taken place.  Well, yeah, okay, just don't then go criticize the ref, because he doesn't get that luxury of replays.

Oh, and Niall Quinn co-commentating.  :rolleyes:

Programs like The Footballers Football Show - dull as dishwater and full of thick, sycophantic pricks spouting opinionated shit about football clubs they know nothing about.

They're like a slightly less cringeworthy TV version of talksport

Guest Roger Kint

FA Cup games on ITV. I know its all because Sky have the PL and theres no stand out games but they always pick shite like Stoke/City & Fulham/Man Utd which are overdone to death on TV and are rarely any good. Would rather watch Bolton/Everton, Wigan?Macc etc where theres a chance of seeing a decent game and a potential upset. Nope we have two games featuring half arsed teamsheets instead...... :huff:

At least tomorrow thanks to ESPN we see a good game in between the arselicking of Liverpool & no doubt hysterical Chelsea bashing.

Just watching Real Madrid - Getafe, an one of my pet hates has reared its ugly head:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CW6S2bLxo5Q/UEaS1qfGKaI/AAAAAAAAAuo/IrAfoizYyaA/s1600/ssssaaa.jpg

A CB wearing #11 :anguish:

i could never get my head round it when a young'un with ray kennady wearing 5 at liverpool and phil thompson wearing 4.

Football myths like 'No doubt Pardew will find a way to play ********' when he has never played that player unless we have had zero realistic options.

Same for team selections when our bench is filled with players regularly called shit or not good enough.

Football myths like 'No doubt Pardew will find a way to play ********' when he has never played that player unless we have had zero realistic options.

Same for team selections when our bench is filled with players regularly called shit or not good enough.

Only a week ago he played Shola Ameobi on the right wing when we had Obertan on the bench :lol:

http://vipdictionary.com/img/mythbusters_plausible_spray.png

Yes it happens but there have been plenty of times this season where some have moaned but when asked what else we could have done it's been :dontknow: 'I'm not paid to make these decisions, still shouldn't be fucking playing though!' :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Yes it happens but there have been plenty of times this season where some have moaned but when asked what else we could have done it's been :dontknow: 'I'm not paid to make these decisions, still shouldn't be f***ing playing though!' :lol:

Very debatable. I accept that Pardew has had his fair share of adversity, but I also think that he's handled it terribly.