St James' Park

Delima

Hmmmm, once was enough.

I hope it happens every time they wash it off tbh.

:dontknow:

Just kinda getting bored of it now. Completely disagree with changing the stadium name and all that but spray painting the stadium, I'm not too sure.

Stupid.

Why? Millionaires arsing about with stuff people care about without regard for what a paying public think? *ahem...bankerscondemgovernment*. Going to get shot down for that with RTG accusations but I commend this in the same way I commended those people who graffed up Fred the Shred's house. Sick of this shit.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Power to the people. Newcastle United will never be defeated.

Grow up man. This is childish in the extreme. I hope they get the fuckers and ban them. Makes us look like fucking mugs!

If Ashley has enough and says fuck it I can't be arsed anymore with this shit, I hope your prepared for the alternative!!!!

Grow up man. This is childish in the extreme. I hope they get the fuckers and ban them. Makes us look like fucking mugs!

If Ashley has enough and says fuck it I can't be arsed anymore with this shit, I hope your prepared for the alternative!!!!

Aye, this is definitely the piece of graffiti on the ground that makes us look like mugs. :rolleyes:

you're

Grow up man. This is childish in the extreme. I hope they get the fuckers and ban them. Makes us look like f***ing mugs!

If Ashley has enough and says f*** it I can't be arsed anymore with this s***, I hope your prepared for the alternative!!!!

Are you sure you're sick of second best?

Happy to be a childish mug on this occasion, proudo2ndbest :)

Guest Howaythetoon

Grow up man. This is childish in the extreme. I hope they get the fuckers and ban them. Makes us look like f***ing mugs!

If Ashley has enough and says f*** it I can't be arsed anymore with this s***, I hope your prepared for the alternative!!!!

Grow a pair.

"ROMANES EUNT DOMUS"?

"People called Romanes they go the house?"

:D

Love it if someone wrote

ASHLI ITE DOMUM on the wall :lol:

Now write it 100 times or I'll cut yer balls off!

Ho ho

I'd do it. But i'd definitely lose my job :lol:

Guest michaelfoster

this tbh

Guest sicko2ndbest

Everything we do is amateur. The protests, the radgies on TV, the signs, the fans groups.

This new graffiti will obviously change everything

this tbh

no tbh :facepalm: