St James' Park

Delima

56 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Will they be telling him to remove the video then…..

55 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Hopefully they do, don’t let the filthy old racist back in either 

44 minutes ago, Sima said:

Still “Chairman Emeritus” isn’t he?

Strip the fucker of that.

Do all three :thup:

If he's lied about his intentions on producing the video, he's not got a leg to stand on. 

He's now removed his linkedin

2 hours ago, Cookie1892 said:

bloke looks like a cunt

check him out on linked in as well - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robbie-kalbraier/

seems to be a lot of stuff registered from  Blue House, shame if someone posted that full information somewhere

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/15599599/officers

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

The new fence will end up getting kicked to fuck by fans leaving the stadium.

Do one better by hurting yourself on it and suing him for negligence. Times that by a few 1000 and he's fucked. 

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Son of a miner, trained by the NCB, donor and worshipper of Thatcher who got his knighthood for said donations.

Good to see that our club’s ground is being used for a Tory leadership candidate’s campaign, though.  Just because all the Newcastle seats have seen a single Tory MP elected in my lifetime, you’d think we don’t like the cunts. 

Would've got some nice tax breaks for the metro centre as well....

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Do one better by hurting yourself on it and suing him for negligence. Times that by a few 1000 and he's fucked. 

This. Anyone here a fee earner for a personal injury firm that can tell us all exactly where we need to make sure we fall and get a bruise?! Reckon we'll all be okay for witnesses an'all

3 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Would've got some nice tax breaks for the metro centre as well....

He definitely did - huge reno grants from central govt, too

Plus a lucky break generally - the original plan was for some shops and a play area for kids.  It was the big retailers + Marks and Sparks showing significant interest that created the Metro Centre.  Hall got lucky - it wasn’t because he was a ‘visionary’

2 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He definitely did - huge reno grants from central govt, too

Plus a lucky break generally - the original plan was for some shops and a play area for kids.  It was the big retailers + Marks and Sparks showing significant interest that created the Metro Centre.  Hall got lucky - it wasn’t because he was a ‘visionary’

It was just a copy of yank malls.

9 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

I know Reuben is a massive Tory donor and John Hall is also a Tory. But still….

:icon_puke_r:

Still what?

If I can see past a murderous regime running our football club I sure as hell aren't going to get myself worked up about John Hall, who basically made the stadium what it is today, and a Conservative MP having a chat inside it.

As a point of note I think SJH deflected to Reform. Not 100% sure though.

Why should it be mutually exclusive?

I mean I also have issues with the Saudi ownership. I thought it was wank that we had a friendly here for their national team and I think it would be a bit shit if we suddenly hosted the Crown Prince for some PR piece, for example. 

The same way I think this is shit. The club is being used as a vehicle to promote Robert Generic Jenrick’s leadership bid. All courtesy of Hall and allegedly without the club knowing.

You genuinely don’t see an issue with this? In the North East in a predominantly and historically labour area. A Tory MP with designs on being leader of the opposition swanning around SJP for a photo op and some PR. All whilst the club ‘didn’t know about it.’ Or are you just being facetious even if you don’t give a fuck personally. 

Oh and so fuck of he’s Reform now?! Just semantics anyway and two cheeks of the same arse. They’re the right arse cheek, if you like and just an extension and extreme wing of the Tory party. Hr seems pretty in bed with him here and happy to assist him with his con leadership bid. 

So I can’t have an issue with this because we have morally reprehensible owners?

I don’t think the club or ground should be used to promote politics or religion one way or the other and favouring certain sides. That’s all there is to it. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

Still what?

If I can see past a murderous regime running our football club I sure as hell aren't going to get myself worked up about John Hall, who basically made the stadium what it is today, and a Conservative MP having a chat inside it.

As a point of note I think SJH deflected to Reform. Not 100% sure though.

Unless John hall ran amok hacking people's heads off and invented slavery then I think it's disrespectful for people to say all that shit about a bloke (who you rightly say) built the dream that we are all invested in. 

Is there anyway we can leave politics out of football, they are all cunts. Not the slightest bit interested in the video as it's not really football related and I don't vote anyway

9 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Unless John hall ran amok hacking people's heads off and invented slavery then I think it's disrespectful for people to say all that shit about a bloke (who you rightly say) built the dream that we are all invested in. 

Is there anyway we can leave politics out of football, they are all cunts. Not the slightest bit interested in the video as it's not really football related and I don't vote anyway

Saudi owners who actively are racist, homophobic or murder people who speak out etc are cunts and Hall is also a cunt.  He does not have the excuse of religion/ being in backwards country (based on standard non religious world views)

People who say keep politics out of football are normally the ones who hate being called out for being racist etc.

Edited by Slim

37 minutes ago, Slim said:

Saudi owners who actively are racist, homophobic or murder people who speak out etc are cunts and Hall is also a cunt.  He does not have the excuse of religion/ being in backwards country (based on standard non religious world views)

People who say keep politics out of football are normally the ones who hate being called out for being racist etc.

Sorry, so I am racist because I prefer taking about football than politics? 

Shall we change match of the day to a political debate for the greater good?

Or maybe we should abandon football until the world is in a perfect state of equality? 

Maybe the most racist are the people that can't help taking about race when it's not even in the subject matter. 

Relax, enjoy, be good. 

2 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Sorry, so I am racist because I prefer taking about football than politics? 

Shall we change match of the day to a political debate for the greater good?

Or maybe we should abandon football until the world is in a perfect state of equality? 

Maybe the most racist are the people that can't help taking about race when it's not even in the subject matter. 

Relax, enjoy, be good. 

Sorry, ‘keep politics out of football’ in defence of John Hall doesn’t work when the cunt is inside SJP to promote a Tory leadership candidate

It was Hall who pulled politics into football on this occasion

Yeah 'keep politics out of football' usually just means 'let me ignore the politics that's everywhere in football' often with the added opinion that it's disrespectful for anyone in football or the public eye to not wear a poppy.

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Sorry, ‘keep politics out of football’ in defence of John Hall doesn’t work when the cunt is inside SJP to promote a Tory leadership candidate

It was Hall who pulled politics into football on this occasion

Yes but I decided not to watch it because it didn't interest me

You watched it because your interested in politics 

That's a choice isn't it? 

You sit in the stadium he built, and you reap the rewards of the platform he created by bringing in Keegan. Why if you are so ingrained in the political aspect? 

7 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah 'keep politics out of football' usually just means 'let me ignore the politics that's everywhere in football' often with the added opinion that it's disrespectful for anyone in football or the public eye to not wear a poppy.

Nah bollocks

Take the knee, don't take the knee, it's your personal preference. I don't give a shit. I don't care who you voted for, green party, Tories, monster raving looney party, couldn't give a monkey chuff aboot it. 

And don't make assumptions about people you don't know. That's hypocrisy 

8 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

New stadium announcement tomorrow to soften the blow of the transferless window we’ve just endured?

The board can't even agree to signbnew players and offload deadwood, never mind building a new stadium. Let's see in January where we are in the table and which will be more important at that point, sign players or new stadium plans.

45 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Yes but I decided not to watch it because it didn't interest me

You watched it because your interested in politics 

That's a choice isn't it? 

You sit in the stadium he built, and you reap the rewards of the platform he created by bringing in Keegan. Why if you are so ingrained in the political aspect? 

I sat in the stadium he built - the one he gave to his and Shepherd’s construction firms for inflated prices, built by fans’ money, not his.  I watched the teams Keegan built, before Keegan was chased by Hall and Shepherd because of their greed in the club’s flotation.  I saw the money we’d poured in squandered by their bad decisions and sent as profit to his son sat in a Gibraltar tax haven.  And then I was still in that ground when Hall sold the club down the river to Mike Ashley.

Fuck Hall. 

6 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I sat in the stadium he built - the one he gave to his and Shepherd’s construction firms for inflated prices, built by fans’ money, not his.  I watched the teams Keegan built, before Keegan was chased by Hall and Shepherd because of their greed in the club’s flotation.  I saw the money we’d poured in squandered by their bad decisions and sent as profit to his son sat in a Gibraltar tax haven.  And then I was still in that ground when Hall sold the club down the river to Mike Ashley.

Fuck Hall. 

Brilliant post. For his few million seed money, Hall and Shepherd bled the club consistently through dividends and nepotism. Shepherd putting logistics through his brother’s warehouse, construction contracts fed to their own portfolios and then what they made selling to the cockney tapeworm.

Eye-watering takeouts from these “saviours” and “fans”. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/feb/11/newcastle-united-freddy-shepherd-john-hall

But let’s all be happy the out of touch old Tory cunt uses our ground, not “his ground”, as a vehicle for another blue tied grifter espousing his nonsense politics.

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Nah bollocks

Take the knee, don't take the knee, it's your personal preference. I don't give a shit. I don't care who you voted for, green party, Tories, monster raving looney party, couldn't give a monkey chuff aboot it. 

And don't make assumptions about people you don't know. That's hypocrisy 

It's a generalisation admittedly, so apologies if you took the poppy part as being an assumption about you personally, but I still think the first part about wanting to ignore it holds up. Politics is already everywhere in football, it's unavoidable.