St James' Park

Delima

5 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Why does a Champions League dugout looks more ugly than a non-Champions League dugout? Ffs, our dugout and tunnel entrance and exit were a lot nicer previously.

After reading the regulations, I'm still none the wiser why the 'upgrade' was needed. Seems like a complete waste of money, time and energy. 

5 hours ago, NEEJ said:

After reading the regulations, I'm still none the wiser why the 'upgrade' was needed. Seems like a complete waste of money, time and energy. 

Can you share the regulations please? Would like to read it too.

15 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Was hoping for something tomorrow with the adidas deal and the strawberry but guess that won’t be happening.

It’s awaiting planning permission.

The council gets to it on their schedule, not anyone else’s.

7 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Unless a brown envelope comes across their lap

Stuff like that doesn’t tend to happen, despite what everyone would like to say.

People who say it are often saying it because something they don’t want to be approved, has been.

A planning officer can give permission on his own for various things, but for things such as this which is a lot more of a public usage purpose, bigger scale etc, you tend to have a planning committee where councillors on the panel will have to vote in a majority.

When corruption does occur, it generally tends to be councillors voting in favour of something either they have a vested interest in (sometimes failing to declare it), or someone they knows do.

On 03/09/2023 at 22:16, Orphanage said:

Shouldnt have watched this . Now i want one 

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this one. Looks like they've squashed a football stadium inside the Birmingham Bullring. Much preferred the ground we were in, in America where everyone got top quality facilities and corporate got out of this world facilities. This probably has them but it's only really shown the ugly exterior and some seats. Balconies are pretty cool mind, wouldn't really work over here though.