St James' Park

Delima

56 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Ruel Fox was in one of the corporates for the Villa game, lad from work went.

Gillespie and Beresford in the Barracks before villa.

At this point I'm wondering if Beresford is just chained up somewhere in a cupboard at St James' ready to unveil at corporate on matchdays.

He's always there!

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Replacing the dug outs to meet UEFA requirements.

Shame they won’t be changing that awful tunnel. 

What's wrong with the tunnel? If you mean the outside appearance I would like the beautiful toon crest above it again, another crime by MA removing prestige for his cuntshit tracksuit adverts 

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

What's wrong with the tunnel? If you mean the outside appearance I would like the beautiful toon crest above it again, another crime by MA removing prestige for his cuntshit tracksuit adverts 

Aye. But for me, the current one long roof connecting the dugouts with the tunnel plastered with the Sela logo isn't as bad as it was when playera coming out or going into the tunnel lookrd like they were going into an underground MA cheep outlet. Definitely prefer the club crest being there above the entrance.

What are the Champions League dugouts requirements anyways? I seemed to notice against Villa the seats in there were still logoless after SD were removed previously. Thought it woulh have had Sela on it by now.

On 17/08/2023 at 09:08, NE27 said:

Gillespie and Beresford in the Barracks before villa.

At this point I'm wondering if Beresford is just chained up somewhere in a cupboard at St James' ready to unveil at corporate on matchdays.

He's always there!

Beresford was also in Shearers pre game. I think he's hospitality now.

5 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

I meant the inside of it, just think it looks tacky. 

Obviously a million times better than when it was decked out in Sports Direct. The vandalism Ashley committed was insane. 

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I miss that club crest above the tunnel, also then moving the press into the best seats available just above was mental too.

Surely it's the biggest press box space in the league! Other grounds must hide theirs away, probs cost the milburn a couple of thousand seats 

11 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Surely it's the biggest press box space in the league! Other grounds must hide theirs away, probs cost the milburn a couple of thousand seats 

Don’t really get way the press aren’t just put out back somewhere watching the tv.

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I meant the inside of it, just think it looks tacky. 

Obviously a million times better than when it was decked out in Sports Direct. The vandalism Ashley committed was insane. 

Aye? I agree about the Ashley shit, having the walls covered in vomit would have been more aesthetically pleasing. However I can't see how the current one could have been done a lot better

13 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Replacing the dug outs to meet UEFA requirements.

Shame they won’t be changing that awful tunnel. 

Interesting fact, I helped build and install the old dugouts used when the Millburn stand was first opened, they were basically uPVC windows bolted together 

They lasted until midway through the KK days

😂

Screenshot_20230819-132221.png

Edited by patrone

on the subject odf the dugouts, I was on the stadium tour on Thursday morning, and asked the builders what they were putting in, its basically some of the standard leather seats out the stadium like in the premium sections, with no heating haha! He did say proper ones were coming but not till January.

2 hours ago, El Prontonise said:

Missed out on the 2025 Rugby World Cup to the Stadiam of Plight.....  Might be a sign of works being planned for then....

Interesting, is anything planned for next summer at St James ? 

Dugout related possibly

"Thank you for booking your upcoming stadium tour at St. James' Park.

Unfortunately during the dates of 23 - 26 August we will not have access to pitch-side via the players tunnel. This is due to essential maintenance work. Pitch-side access will still be available via a different route"

Edited by patrone