St James' Park

Delima

Guest Heneage

Wraith doesn't care for the club, it's about self promotion - be it the talk-ins or his attempt to become the Benfield Marlon Brando. Thankfully there was only a handful of like minded muppets individuals at the event.

I'm no wraith fan but at least he's doing something, rather than quietly standing aside and letting the name of SJP die. That's what will happen when the new generation of fans grow up listening to BBC and the likes calling it SDA repeatedly. Good on him and anyone else who makes a stand.

While i'm on, why is the "arena" in the SDA signs smaller than the "Sports Direct"? Answer: because the arena is insignificant in comparison with his company.

I'm no wraith fan but at least he's doing something, rather than quietly standing aside and letting the name of SJP die. That's what will happen when the new generation of fans grow up listening to BBC and the likes calling it SDA repeatedly. Good on him and anyone else who makes a stand.

That why the only I've heard of it was on this forum with a couple of blurry photos? I walked past him today and didn't have a clue it was happening until I got home and read it here :lol:

If he'd smeared shit all over himself and ran around the ground with a big sign saying "It'll always be St. James' Park" he would have been 'doing something'. 'Doing something ' fucking stupid and ridiculous like this doesn't automatically mean he deserves praise. 

If he'd smeared s*** all over himself and ran around the ground with a big sign saying "It'll always be St. James' Park" he would have been 'doing something'. 'Doing something ' f***ing stupid and ridiculous like this doesn't automatically mean he deserves praise. 

I don't have a problem with what he's done, it's over the top but it's also quite funny at the same time.