St James' Park

Delima

Guest johnson293

Who's that advertisement supposed to be aimed at anyway? The players? :lol:

The Sky cameras do quite often follow the players down the tunnel as they enter the field for the start of the match, so it was the next logical step, I guess.

Guest johnson293

Said it before, but all the new signage looks (becasue it probably is) cheap as chips... i.e. stickered lettering on white boards.... nowt fancy.

So as/when a new sponsor comes in, they'll be quick, easy and cheap to take down.

If they were all signing/dancing illuminated efforts outside the ground, I would fear this was longer term.

I still hold a glimmer of hope that the intention is still to find A.N.Other sponsor, though I don't doubt some of the SD.com branding would remain, being Ashley is still the owner.

What in the fucking fuck is that ffs? :lol: :lol: That's one of the most God awful sights I think I've ever seen. Just threw up in my mouth a little. This isn't even directed at the whole 'legacy of the stadium' side of things, either. This is purely from an aesthetics point of view. I'm actually sickened. :lol: :lol:

Every time I go to a home game, I notice an advertising board that used to be bringing money in but is now his company. The mind boggles at the amount of money no longer coming in.

Every time I go to a home game, I notice an advertising board that used to be bringing money in but is now his company. The mind boggles at the amount of money no longer coming in.

I noticed new ones at the wolves game, in the gallowgate and leezers

I am waiting to see how they manage to put up more SD advertising in the Milburn.  TV is showing more shots from the Strawberry Corner and the Milburn is seriously lacking in SD signage compared to the rest of the stadium.  Maybe it is time to piss off more sponsors and remove the names from the front of the corporate boxes.

The thing is there is probably little point in other sponsors buying advertising space because anything else is totally overshadowed by SD.  Unless it was something equally as garish as SD, would it even be noticed?

The stadium is starting to resemble his tacky shops everyday with the way he stick up sale signs all over the windows with no space spared.

It really annoys me when they talk about having to find new revenue streams when it would appear they are less than enthusiastic in attracting new advertising revenue. 

I am waiting to see how they manage to put up more SD advertising in the Milburn.  TV is showing more shots from the Strawberry Corner and the Milburn is seriously lacking in SD signage compared to the rest of the stadium.  Maybe it is time to piss off more sponsors and remove the names from the front of the corporate boxes.

The thing is there is probably little point in other sponsors buying advertising space because anything else is totally overshadowed by SD.  Unless it was something equally as garish as SD, would it even be noticed?

The stadium is starting to resemble his tacky shops everyday with the way he stick up sale signs all over the windows with no space spared.

It really annoys me when they talk about having to find new revenue streams when it would appear they are less than enthusiastic in attracting new advertising revenue. 

I wouldn't let it get to you. Once the fact people accept they are barefaced liars then you start to be able to differentiate what is being domne for the club's benefit and what is not. None of this is at all. Like somebody said; if he was bothered about the stature of the club and being respected in football then he could have quite easily. The only gripe I woulld have had then is CB cover. Alternatively we have this obnoxious shite to contend with.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can only laugh at this point. :lol:

AIDS.

Are there regulations against having it painted on the grass during matches? Could see him pushing for that tbh.

You joke, but he had had corner flags made with the Sports Direct logo on. He would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for those pesky kids at the FA telling him he wasn't allowed.

Club crest or nothing on corner flags.