St James' Park

Delima

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Not a chance, if any significant work was happening in the stadium it would have begun weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Fezzle said:

That and planning permission rumours all over the place 

Yeah, it was a tongue in cheek comment.

6 hours ago, Stifler said:

I wish they would take the giant screen down from being on the Leazes window, to being on the cladding below it.

It ruins the aesthetics.

I'm not sure if I'd call it giant, there's cunts living off pip payments with bigger plasmas.

If they aren't doing anything to the ground before the next euros I think at least stick another one on the milburn/gallowgate west corner, preferably twice the size 

Would anyone be mad if they didnt put up.the original font, used a different one instead? and perhaps maybe have sela and adidas either side of Newcastle United?

Maybe even a LED lit up signage? Just a thought coz these new sponsors probably want to have their brand plastwred somewhere too and in their own style.

Edited by nufcjb

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Would anyone be mad if they didnt put up.the original font, used a different one instead? and perhaps maybe have sela and adidas either side of Newcastle United?

Maybe even a LED lit up signage? Just a thought coz these new sponsors probably want to have their brand plastwred somewhere too and in their own style.

I don't necessarily expect them to put it back exactly as before. Just no association with Sports Direct would do me. 

Ideally I just want the club name and no commercial logos, but money etc etc.

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don't necessarily expect them to put it back exactly as before. Just no association with Sports Direct would do me. 

Totally agree, would much prefer just the name but I could live with anyone on the shirt being included but not sure how much if any additional revenue that brings

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, this. Obviously anything commercial would be disappointing but I've accepted that everything about football is generally just worse now, so the disassociation with Ashley is almost good enough on its own. 

Will shout out for the dozenth time that I'd like to see the text reinstated with a neutral font, and the four badges emblazoned (two) either side of the text, with the letters backlit.