Curtis Davies

sempuki

I remember that post well because York was pretty much spot on with it. He's a good poster and I didn't expect that rubbish on the other page. Taylor could be an OK central defender in the premiership but has never looked like one to me.

Neither had Colo.

What can i say, Yorkie is maturing, you should seer the crap he posted in 2008 man, 2009 was much improved, 2010 and he's a solid Premiership poster.  :razz:

I'm literally aghast at how you've managed to dig that up. Do you have a log or something?

It's called a search engine, the forum has one. Amazing stuff eh? :razz:

No, the search engine is fucking crap. I searched for "Eastenders thread" last night and funnily enough, the thread called "THE OFFICIAL EASTENDERS THREAD" was on the second page.

I'm literally aghast at how you've managed to dig that up. Do you have a log or something?

No, the search engine is fucking crap. I searched for "Eastenders thread" last night and funnily enough, the thread called "THE OFFICIAL EASTENDERS THREAD" was on the second page.

Did you use the advanced search and search by topic title only? Because there's only three threads on the entire forum with 'Eastenders' in the title.

The search function is fine.

Did you use the advanced search and search by topic title only? Because there's only three threads on the entire forum with 'Eastenders' in the title.

I wasn't even aware such a thing existed. :lol: I worded that a bit strongly, sorry.

Boy. my. face. is. red.

I wasn't even aware such a thing existed. :lol: I worded that a bit strongly, sorry.

Boy. my. face. is. red.

Lucky to be alive tbh; dissin' another man's search engine gets you shot round here.

It's more the fact he remembered me saying it.

It's more the fact he remembered me saying it.

It's all he has man, of course he can remember.

Squad members good enough for top ten (individual quality):

Shay Given - top quality keeper

Steve Harper - very good keeper

Habib Beye - class full-back, assured figure, decent defender, decent attacker

Jose Enrique - has his moments but he's fairly assured from a defensive point of vie

Fabricio Coloccini - has his moments but excellent aerially and positionally

Sebastien Bassong - top quality centre-back

Jonas Gutierrez - top quality winger

Danny Guthrie - decent player

Joey Barton - decent player

Michael Owen - top quality striker, average finisher but brilliant instincts

Obafemi Martins - top quality striker, imperative figure in the team

Mark Viduka - top quality striker, but a total crock - if he was fit he'd be a great asset, but meh

I was having a bad day man. Colo was in decent form at that point, though. There was a period of a couple months where he looked every bit a £10m midfielder.

How come he is so out of favour at Villa? 

He is recovering from an operation on his shoulder.

It kept popping out, apparently.

He's a very good player, but the injury was causing him real trouble in his last few matches for us.

I hope he goes to you on loan, he's not going to compete for games in our first team without full fitness, and he won't get that without proper games.