Curtis Davies

sempuki

Guest Thandi_45

And The Chronicle can reveal it is the second time the United boss has watched the West Bromwich Albion skipper and captain in the past couple of weeks.

What's the difference?

They are spelled differently.

Mosley!! I am increasingly shocked at your cheekiness. ;D

...Used to be a lovely lad :blush:

I still am!  :lol:

My point is....Jon, we know you love Curtis Davies, but he has a lass.  Get over it.

Someone asked how much those who rave about him have seen him (I think I probably just about fall into that category) and I responded. Given that he is an Everton fan I assume he isn't on this forum as much as others so for the 4.976th time I commented that I saw Wor Curtis ;) basically from his debut so im not just going off media hype for the basis of my judgement.

So cock off! :lol:

Also Elton John was married so im not going to write off my chances just because he has a lass!

Someone asked how much those who rave about him have seen him (I think I probably just about fall into that category) and I responded. Given that he is an Everton fan I assume he isn't on this forum as much as others so for the 4.976th time I commented that I saw Wor Curtis ;) basically from his debut so im not just going off media hype for the basis of my judgement.

So cock off! :lol:

Also Elton John was married so im not going to write off my chances just because he has a lass!

:lol:  O0

It is well documented that the Magpies have in the past taken an interest in defender Curtis Davies, and it is believed the other target is free-scoring Senegalese international striker Diomansy Kamara.

Guys what do you think about Kamara?

I remember that recently Roma was interested in him

Anyone seen him play?

Not too sure on Kamara, wasnt he the one at Pompey? If its that one I would be worried about why Pomoey let him go, they are hardly flooded with top class striker despite Kanu having a purple patch.

Aye,moved to WBA for £1,500,000 in 26 Jul 05

He is 26 and he is having a great season

Played 25 games =20 goals :rolleyes:

Guest Knightrider

Seen him a few times now, not impressed, clearly talented but then so was Bramble. I'd be livid if we spent good money on yet another "potential" when we need experience and know-how at the back.

• 2 years later...

If this came off, Taylor to right back and Davies alongside Colo in the heart of the defence.

why not simpson at right back ?

1. He isn't very good.

2. Davies isn't going to come here to sit on the bench.

Guest Roger Kint

United line up loan move for Curtis Davies

Jan 21 2010 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/01/21/united-line-up-loan-move-for-curtis-davies-72703-25651891/?

Ryder got the Simpson deal being dead spot on so there's no reason to doubt him here.

How about his match ratings from Monday?