Charlton Vs Westham

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren Bent>El Karkouri>Young>Hasselbaink>Carson>Holland>Kishishev>Hreidarsson>Hughes>Rommedahl>Ambrose>Marcus Bent>Faye> all the others

Even for Charlton, he's way down there.

I seriously wondered how the fuk we were going to get rid of him, i honestly thought we'd have to pay up his contract at one stage.

I prefer West Ham, wouldnt say i had a soft spot for them but i prefer them over Charlton. Think its the fact one of my house mates is a hammer and we look out for each others results.

Surely you hope they get beat every week then?

Nah my other mates are Man United and Liverpool (havent seen one game live between them i think) We all argue about football but im always cheering against Man United and liverpool like I always have done but not really arsed about West Ham really. Except when we play em!

I hope it's a draw. Three London teams getting relegated would be magic.

im not sure that many watford fans consider Watford as a London team mind you

of course they are, they are on the London Underground map

"Bring him in for the last 10 games can't do no worse and some times a new manager can help, ignore Curbs but it may work and give him a contract for ten games, go for it."

They obviously don't know Souness :lol:

"Bring him in for the last 10 games can't do no worse and some times a new manager can help, ignore Curbs but it may work and give him a contract for ten games, go for it."

Here's our Graeme, to really make you feel like shite[/Cilla]

Here's our Graeme, to really make you feel like shite[/Cilla]

:lol:

Just watching this recorded, fuk me Davenport is shit.

Whatever any has ever levelled at Titus, this guy deserve 10 fold.

Nice 1st goal, hint of offside but who cares bar WHU fans?

Guest Darth Toon

West Ham were an absolute shambles in this game, expecially at the back - Charlton could easily have scored more.

Tevez is a class act though - watching him reminded me of the kid at school who knows he's miles better than anyone else on his team so tries to do everything himself - trying to take on the whole Charlton team when he got the ball, taking all the free-kicks, corners etc - I reckon if Charlton had got a penalty he would have insisted on going in goal for it!  :D