Saturday's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Could do with a draw between Boro and Reading tbh. Reading win and they go ten points clear of us. Boro win wouldn't be too bad - they'd be one point off us.

On a side note... Viduka on a free. Get him signed up.

£10m on Huntelaar/Bent/Ashton/Crouch + trying to fit them in a new formation + one of them being left on the bench making them unhappy, etc.

Or.

£0 on Viduka. Reliable back-up who always scores goals and won't complain too much if he's left out of the team. Will happily sit there earning his wages and might not even have to move house.

He's not everybody's cup of tea, but he's a goalscorer and a presence in the box - there's no doubt about it. I'd be very happy to see him come in for nowt, rather than us blow cash that we don't have on a striker we don't need.

Doubt he'd settle for a place on the bench and he would want high wages

Exactly the same for a big money striker, though!!!

See my point! Whatever striker we buy, is going to be cover. I'd rather spend nowt on it than £10m!

We want Watford to beat Everton - bigtime. That'd be an immense result for us.

If anything like that happens, or Watford even grab a draw, we simply have to beat Wigan.

The Wigan game really is a crucial one.

People moaning about the "United" thing can be just as annoying. When used in context then it is totally fine. But maybe some of you thought he meant Fulham United?

i thought he meant London United tbh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/London_united_logo.jpg/225px-London_united_logo.jpg

If Charlton win, it'll be those three for definite who go down.

IE - West Ham are the only one of the three with the potential to survive, unless if they lose today.

I disagree; that's basing it purely on the quality of their individuals, one of the factors least important in a relegation fight. If you have a look at Charlton's fixtures they still have Watford, Wigan & Shef Utd to play, two of them at home. I can really see Pardew taking them on a run similar to that which Portsmouth put together last year.

People moaning about the "United" thing can be just as annoying. When used in context then it is totally fine. But maybe some of you thought he meant Fulham United?

Agree. Even Shearer has referred to them as simply United a number of times. And you don't get all this rubbish when people call Man City simply "City" as a lot of people do.

Was in the Express today as well that if Curbs loses today, he's out and Souness has been lined up. :lol:

I'm no fan of West Ham but surely they've suffered enough as it is?

Nah, let them stew. I think everyone has a random hatred for some club or another, mine is West Ham. Blowing bubbles my f*cking a*se. Hate everything about them.