Carling Cup Final

JH

Guest Bellers

Arsenal one hundred percent deserve to lift that trophy. They played the better football, but were punished for not taking their chances.

Chelsea are really starting to become a pain in the arse. They have no grace what so every and can't do anything without going about it in a contraversial, arrogant, t***-esque manner.

Oh, and Howard Webb was awful aswell. Arsenal could have and should have had a penalty and his handling of the brawl was God awful, he should have given the starters of the fight yellow cards and ended it there and then, if he sends Adebayor off he has to send the lot off...

Guest Geordiesned

Said he had came around has some memeory loss.

I wonder if he forgot what a cunt he is.

That text man. :lol:

Shhh, I'd get slated by the "moral high ground brigade" on here. :lol:

Those 3 red cards were right decisions, IMO Fabregas should of gone aswell

Bridge actually said the wrong guy got sent off, should have been Eboue instead of Adebayor. Then again, we've already heard how thick he is.

Fuck off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so fuck knows why he went down holding his head

Guest kingdawson

Arsenal one hundred percent deserve to lift that trophy. They played the better football, but were punished for not taking their chances.Chelsea are really starting to become a pain in the arse. They have no grace what so every and can't do anything without going about it in a contraversial, arrogant, t***-esque manner.

Oh, and Howard Webb was awful aswell. Arsenal could have and should have had a penalty and his handling of the brawl was God awful, he should have given the starters of the fight yellow cards and ended it there and then, if he sends Adebayor off he has to send the lot off...

I know, tragic isnt it mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

In other news:

Tottenham hotspur 4  - Anti christs of football 1    O0

Fuck off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so fuck knows why he went down holding his head

I hope some big fuking no skill footballer crunches that little shit next season.

Or Titus does it at SJP, worth a 3 match ban, forever a legend to everyone.

Those 3 red cards were right decisions, IMO Fabregas should of gone aswell

Agreed, Fabregas probably saved himself from a red card by acting the peacemaker when Adebayor started acting the twat after getting sent off.

Arsenal one hundred percent deserve to lift that trophy. They played the better football, but were punished for not taking their chances.Chelsea are really starting to become a pain in the arse. They have no grace what so every and can't do anything without going about it in a contraversial, arrogant, t***-esque manner.

In other news:

You only sing when you're winning.

Guest Bellers

f*** off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so f*** knows why he went down holding his head

Didn't see this.

What was Bridge talking about then?

Guest kingdawson

In other news:

You only sing when you're winning.

No actually i make appearances on here win or lose. Even made an appearance on here when you lot beat us 3-1 at SJP (and congratulated you guys may i add). Hate bolton with a passion though so im real happy. Hopefully we can thrash the east end mob next week.

Awesome final, tbh. Non-stop entertainment.

Rotten what happened to Terry. Really hope he pulls through and the signs appear to be good? I was genuinely a bit scaredyish when he went down - he was just lying 'dead-like' on the floor. Wasn't a nice scene.

But what preceeded and what happened afterwards was sheer entertainment. Arsenal were absolutely magnificent in the first half. Their youngsters are fucking class and what a finish from Walcott. Chelsea were simply not in it, and we might hate them (me included), but you've simply got to admire Drogba's footballing ability.

The first goal was a good finish but the second... what a goal that was. Absolutely brilliant header.

The thing at the end was hilarious. SO GLAD Webb sent them all off. Players, particularly those from the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea, are so arrogant, so self-centred, so cocky, they think they can get away with anything. Nah. Fuck off bastards.

Awesome final!