Carling Cup Final

JH

Every foul in the box is penalty.This is foul!!!

:lol:

He was trying to clear the ball, he didn't just boot Terry in the head.

As I've explained earlier on it was clearly racially motivated.

That's a different story Ron.

Arsenal one hundred percent deserve to lift that trophy. They played the better football, but were punished for not taking their chances.

Doesn't this just sum up Arsenal this season, though? Great play, consistently outplay opponents whilst making it look easy in the process, yet spurn god knows how many chances to score and turn wins into draws.

They're frightening when they click though.

Every foul in the box is penalty.This is foul!!!

:lol:

He was trying to clear the ball, he didn't just boot Terry in the head.

As I've explained earlier on it was clearly racially motivated.

That's a different story Ron.

That's Big Ron to you lad. ;)

MOTD2 commentator when Spurs went 3-0 up: 'That's the Spurs I know and love, keep it up!'. Balanced?

He was commenting when Martin Jol was talking trying to paraphrase what he might be saying. Alistair Mann is a City fan!

Shut it, you.

:blush:

Guest kingdawson

Fabregas has just revealed that 'he dosent know why eveyone came up to him' and that 'he was just trying to break things up'. Pikey twat.

Cracking entertainment all around, was thoroughly refreshing after watching the might of Wigan versus Newcastle United immediately previous to it. Probably made it seem a fair bit better than it actually was!

Cracking entertainment all around, was thoroughly refreshing after watching the might of Wigan versus Newcastle United immediately previous to it. Probably made it seem a fair bit better than it actually was!

Was shocked to see amazing skills like controlling a ball, turning, dribbling small distances, passing to a teamate, etc etc, all things that were missing in our game.

My thoughts exactly monkey, some mint posts in this thread from your end, btw. Agree with most of them completely.

I can't help but think losing the game will help Arsenal's young players more than hinder them.

Was shocked to see amazing skills like controlling a ball, turning, dribbling small distances, passing to a teamate, etc etc, all things that were missing in our game.

And a bit of passion and desire.

Guest Darth Toon

I thought that mind - it was like they were playing a completely different sport to the one our mob had been attempting!