Carling Cup Final

JH

Guest makemeacupoftea

f*** off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so f*** knows why he went down holding his head

I hope some big fuking no skill footballer crunches that little s*** next season.

Or Titus does it at SJP, worth a 3 match ban, forever a legend to everyone.

Fabregas is class

f*** off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so f*** knows why he went down holding his head

I hope some big fuking no skill footballer crunches that little s*** next season.

Fabregas is class

Class A prick.

Insulting Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, diving in two footed on anyone he pleases, petulance, brawls; he's a snidy little cunt and is asking for a good kicking and i hope he receives it.

Mint footballer, but by god doesn't he know it, utter prick.

Guest maddog2

Fabregas is class

Class A prick.

Insulting Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, diving in two footed on anyone he pleases, petulance, brawls; he's a snidy little c*** and is asking for a good kicking and i hope he receives it.

still not as big as a prick as lampard is.... he should've decked him instead of headlocking him.

Fabregas is class

Class A prick.

Insulting Mark Hughes, Teddy Sheringham, diving in two footed on anyone he pleases, petulance, brawls; he's a snidy little c*** and is asking for a good kicking and i hope he receives it.

You can tell he's the type of twat who is mouthy as fuck when he's with a crowd but get him on his own and he wouldnt say a thing.

I remember him pushing Shearer when we scored at SJP, He's a great footballer but a complete tosser.

Those 3 red cards were right decisions, IMO Fabregas should of gone aswell

Bridge actually said the wrong guy got sent off, should have been Eboue instead of Adebayor. Then again, we've already heard how thick he is.

Fuck off Adebayor was punching Lamaprd in the head, He caught him atleast 3 times when Fabregas and LAmpard where having there little fight.

They just showed the replay and Bridge wasnt even anywhere near it so fuck knows why he went down holding his head

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2402/73416812po5.jpg

Your rong.

Guest eyeball_tickler

if only oba's shot had gone in at st james'.........

if we had beaten chelsea at SJP (which we could have), we would have beaten wycombe and we drew with a full-ish strength arsenal team last year, so surely we could beat a weaker team.

maybe im just  :idiot2: but i think it could have been us there today.

Those 3 red cards were right decisions, IMO Fabregas should of gone aswell

Bridge actually said the wrong guy got sent off, should have been Eboue instead of Adebayor. Then again, we've already heard how thick he is.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2402/73416812po5.jpg

Your rong.

No im not because the Lampard incident happend before Bridge got hit, Im telling you Adebayor gave Lampard about 3 punches to his head, The replay didnt even show the Bridge incident so i cant comment on it, All im saying is Adebayor got a red for hitting Lampard.