What would it take to get the spark back?

mrmojorisin75

HOHO,.......I'm 52. I just have knowledge of the club though, unlike you.

I don't see a reply from you, just a disappearing act.

bluelaugh.gif

Again, learn to read or comprehend, I have no idea which is causing you the problem but it's one of those two.

I’ve actually said that I’ve replied so you should take care when making accusations, brain before fingers.  It’s a waste of time trying to get anything through to you, it’ll go straight over your head.

It would appear that the saying is correct that you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink, at least it is in your case.

Do you - or do you not - agree that a board who runs a club that qualifies for europe more than any other club bar 4 during the course of a decade, buys major England internationals and oversees an average 50,000+ gate, is running the club better than a board who spends the vast majority of the time in the 2nd division or fighting relegation, sells its best players and struggles to half fill a stadium to be making a better job of running the club ?

Yes or No ?

You can't answer with a yes or no.

its a straightforward enough question even for the biggest idiot  ;D

You can see the view I had from my avatar. I didn't realise how stupid you really were, until now. I know you avoid answering questions because you can't, but as you say you work with figures, a 10 year old can work out that if Tommy Gibb signed for Newcastle in 1968-69 season, then the v sign would have been at some time between then and when he left, 6 years later. Oh, I forgot you didn't know that, as you only say you supported the club.

I said earlier in this thread - in the very post that you refer to actually, that I had my season ticket in the centre paddock between 1973 and 1975, when I took the photograph in my avatar, therefore he put the v sign up to the corner at a different time to that........  ;D ;D

You're trying to change history, yet again.

I asked you about your season ticket before you mentioned when you had it. 

Here's the sequence of posts to make it easy for you.  :idiot2:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734382#msg734382

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734417#msg734417

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734554#msg734554

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734558#msg734558

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734561#msg734561

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734744#msg734744

You should use your head before your fingers, your desperation to prove a point just makes you look stupid, again.  :uglystupid2:

I said I was behind the Gallowgate goal when he scored against Chelsea in 1969. It is clear to anyone, well almost anyone, that this is before I moved into the paddock when I bought a season ticket for that area.

Have you commented yet on how we achieved all those piss poor league positions, in the 2nd division or fighting relegation for the vast majority of the time,  for 30 years prior to the current board taking over the club ?

You're commenting on a post where I said you'd just tried to change history and you've done the same thing in your reply, I've no intention of trying to comment on how we achieved those piss poor league positions and I wasn't asked to until now, you've obviously seen the answer eventually so have now changed the question. bluelaugh.gif

I said they were crap and that's a good enough answer as far as I'm concerned. 

Lets see now.

1. We bought Tommy Gibb in 1968-69, I said I saw him score in the gallowgate goal against Chelsea, standing behind that goal

2. During his time time here, which was 5-6 years from 1968-69, I moved to the centre paddock because I bought a season ticket.

3. In between those 2 periods, I stood in the corner, for one, two, three matches or whatever, where the flag was, and saw him put two fingers up to peope in the corner who were giving him stick [but not me].

Pretty straightforward to me. Whats your problem ?

You can see the view I had from my avatar. I didn't realise how stupid you really were, until now. I know you avoid answering questions because you can't, but as you say you work with figures, a 10 year old can work out that if Tommy Gibb signed for Newcastle in 1968-69 season, then the v sign would have been at some time between then and when he left, 6 years later. Oh, I forgot you didn't know that, as you only say you supported the club.

I said earlier in this thread - in the very post that you refer to actually, that I had my season ticket in the centre paddock between 1973 and 1975, when I took the photograph in my avatar, therefore he put the v sign up to the corner at a different time to that........  ;D ;D

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734382#msg734382

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734417#msg734417

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734554#msg734554

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734558#msg734558

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734561#msg734561

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36936.msg734744#msg734744

You should use your head before your fingers, your desperation to prove a point just makes you look stupid, again.  :uglystupid2:

I said I was behind the Gallowgate goal when he scored against Chelsea in 1969. It is clear to anyone, well almost anyone, that this is before I moved into the paddock when I bought a season ticket for that area.

Have you commented yet on how we achieved all those piss poor league positions, in the 2nd division or fighting relegation for the vast majority of the time,  for 30 years prior to the current board taking over the club ?

You're commenting on a post where I said you'd just tried to change history and you've done the same thing in your reply, I've no intention of trying to comment on how we achieved those piss poor league positions and I wasn't asked to until now, you've obviously seen the answer eventually so have now changed the question. bluelaugh.gif

Lets see now.

1. We bought Tommy Gibb in 1968-69, I said I saw him score in the gallowgate goal against Chelsea, standing behind that goal

2. During his time time here, which was 5-6 years from 1968-69, I moved to the centre paddock because I bought a season ticket.

3. In between those 2 periods, I stood in the corner, for one, two, three matches or whatever, where the flag was, and saw him put two fingers up to peope in the corner who were giving him stick [but not me].

As it will be to most people.

Lets see now.

As it will be to most people.

he may be losing his marbles  ;D due to age or something

Not that I expect you to moan on though....as your moaning website shows, you moan - and lie - about the club even when they were about to play in the FA Cup Final, and still quote your mismanagement bollocks when we were playing in the Champions League ........  ;D

If there are lies on my web site you should contact the Financial Services Authority. All the numbers on that site come straight out of the clubs accounts, accoutns that have Shepherd's signature on the bottom of them. Are you really suggesting that Shepherd has misled everyone ??!! Shepherd may have a speciality in getting a rich football club to a situation where it loses £1m per month but you surely aren't accusing him of being dishonest ?? I can accept his incompetence, but if you are really suggesting he is doing something dishonest then I think you should let us all know what that is.

The web site has a page with comments on the 2006 results, but I very clearly state that these are opinions.

NE5 maybe instead of trying to be a smart-ars* you should have just said where you stood, and when. Playing a game then complaining when people can't see the answer makes the questioned look even more foolish than the person who hasn't got a clue.

I felt foolish when I asked that dozen very simple yes/no questions of you last May. Remember them ? "Do you feel that Shepherd has deserves praise for getting the club to the stage where it loses £1m per month Y/N". or "Do you think NUFC benefitted from the board giving away £35m in the last 8 yeasrs Y/N ?" It took me ages to realise that the reason you couldn't answer wasn't because you didn't have the knowledge, it was because I'd made the question to vague, and too difficult for you to understand.  I felt foolish for over estimating your ability to answer a complaex question.

Teh same thing has happened here. You gave some clues about dates, about when you were in certain areas, when a certain player was here. You made the riddle just a little too hard. You must foolish, in the same way I did. You should ahve been mroe specific earlier and said somethign like "If I was in the corner while Tommy Gibb was at the club and I saw him flick the crowd, do you believe me?" In stead we had to go through all that "he said" "you said" nonsese didn't we? Y/N

Lets see now.

It is prity straightforward when you put it thay way but you were dropping things in different posts, one was after I had made a comment yet you expected me to know something before you'd said it, you even claimed that I'd commented about something but you hadn't even posted it until after I'd actually commented.

I don't have any problem with it, I was wondering why you were in the corner of the Gallowgate when you'd claimed in the past that you had a season ticket in the Paddock but you've cleared that up.

he may be losing his marbles  ;D due to age or something

bluelaugh.gif

If being unable to see into the future is a sign of me losing my marbles then it's possible.

If expecting people to be able to see into the future is a sign then you're the one losing your marbles.

NE5 maybe instead of trying to be a smart-ars* you should have just said where you stood, and when. Playing a game then complaining when people can't see the answer makes the questioned look even more foolish than the person who hasn't got a clue.

I felt foolish when I asked that dozen very simple yes/no questions of you last May. Remember them ? "Do you feel that Shepherd has deserves praise for getting the club to the stage where it loses £1m per month Y/N". or "Do you think NUFC benefitted from the board giving away £35m in the last 8 yeasrs Y/N ?" It took me ages to realise that the reason you couldn't answer wasn't because you didn't have the knowledge, it was because I'd made the question to vague, and too difficult for you to understand.  I felt foolish for over estimating your ability to answer a complaex question.

Teh same thing has happened here. You gave some clues about dates, about when you were in certain areas, when a certain player was here. You made the riddle just a little too hard. You must foolish, in the same way I did. You should ahve been mroe specific earlier and said somethign like "If I was in the corner while Tommy Gibb was at the club and I saw him flick the crowd, do you believe me?" In stead we had to go through all that "he said" "you said" nonsese didn't we? Y/N

were you pissed when you typed that ?

FYI.....my reference to "lies" is when you said you were happy with the way the club was run, up until about 2003  [although the significanct factor here is the imminent appointment of Souness which I bet you fail to grasp] until I found you whinging on about dividends in 1998 in the Mag.

And, it was pointed out on the old board to you, by a person, that your website produces certain figures in a misleading manner, or an incomplete manner [deliberately ?] to present them in a way to suit your agenda, which as we all know, is a bitter one since the club refused you and your committee a say in running the club ........  ;D

Which is funny, because would YOU allow someone to have an input into running YOUR company ?

Lets see now.

It is prity straightforward when you put it thay way but you were dropping things in different posts, one was after I had made a comment yet you expected me to know something before you'd said it, you even claimed that I'd commented about something but you hadn't even posted it until after I'd actually commented.

I don't have any problem with it, I was wondering why you were in the corner of the Gallowgate when you'd claimed in the past that you had a season ticket in the Paddock but you've cleared that up.

I bet you're the only person who it needed "clearing up" to.

I see you have avoided the opportunity to answer what I asked you and show us all your knowledge of the club again. What a surprise.

So do you think it's acceptable that the club is losing £1million every month, LeazesMagNE5?

I believe there are quite a lot of people around who are continuing to - hypothetically, in true Championship Manager style -  spend the clubs money that might have an answer to this ?

So do you think it's acceptable that the club is losing £1million every month, LeazesMagNE5?

I believe there are quite a lot of people around who are continuing to - hypothetically, in true Championship Manager style -  spend the clubs money that might have an answer to this ?

But you don't want to answer it?

What a stupid question. As I said, direct it at those who think we should keep spending  ;D

What is your solution, by the way ? Before you reply, don't insinuate that we are the only club with a big "manageable" debt, because we are not, and also tell us how many other clubs are making a profit - and also tell us if you were happy with a club running a tight ship, not taking risks, and sitting in genuine mediocrity as a result.

What a stupid question. As I said, direct it at those who think we should keep spending  ;D

What is your solution, by the way ? Before you reply, don't insinuate that we are the only club with a big "manageable" debt, because we are not, and also tell us how many other clubs are making a profit - and also tell us if you were happy with a club running a tight ship, not taking risks, and sitting in genuine mediocrity as a result.

If you answer my question then I'll answer yours. O0