OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Nufc goes emo. Nothing wrong with that

I heard that Local Hero theme will be replaced by a song from My Chemical Romance. True or false?!

As long as its stuff from their second album its ok with me.

Yes I did realise you were joking.

Guest cfhpantera27

Nufc goes emo. Nothing wrong with that

I heard that Local Hero theme will be replaced by a song from My Chemical Romance. True or false?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That not OOOOO-KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAYY  mackems.gif

Guest smoggeordie

Sue them for all they've got.

not even a credit!

You're right, they should credit me with being ITK.

Guest smoggeordie

away strip will be white

I've been informed that it will be made by Adidas and will also have northern rock as the sponsor.

away strip will be white

I've been informed that it will be made by Adidas and will also have northern rock as the sponsor.

mine was just a guess, your comment is what is known as "wide of the mark"

Wouldn't be surprised if the away kit was white tbh. We've got a habit of making our away kits stupidly close to our homes, and they'll probably reckon it's black enough to do it. Blue and black faded stripes. Black with light grey trim. Cream white with thick dark blue stripe with black shorts. Grey and grey. :rolleyes:

Would like to see us go yellow or orange tbh.

Wouldn't be surprised if the away kit was white tbh. We've got a habit of making our away kits stupidly close to our homes, and they'll probably reckon it's black enough to do it. Blue and black faded stripes. Black with light grey trim. Cream white with thick dark blue stripe with black shorts. Grey and grey. :rolleyes:

Would like to see us go yellow or orange tbh.

we should copy one of barca's last 2 away kits.

The sleeves are slight;y wrong in that TF pic, but I think in general its very plausible.

It looks like black will be the main colour and I for one welcome that. Recent shirts have had too much white in. They have been white and black stripes rather than black and white stripes, and the latter has the effect of looking powerful and dominating.

I feel its right because we are supposed to be black and white, as opposed to white and black.