Favourite football saying??

Guest smoggeordie

"X passes Y down the line...he looks to cross....SHOOTERING!"

Yes, I've heard the term "Shootering" used on television before...that is, a cross between a shot and a cross...mind you it was in Korea  O0

you sure about that?  they tend to say "shootiiiiiiiiiiing" with the emphasis on the 2nd part of the word....or "headiiiiiing" with the same intonation....funny man, listening to loads of korean babble then they throw that in, cracks me up every time

Funny, I haven't heard shootering yet. Wouldn't put it past our commentators though.

The famous Korean commentator who screams out players names as though he's having sex with them is always good for a laugh.

"WHAT A HIT SON...WHAT A HIT"....dunno if its a saying but that will always bring a smile to my face...

Of course it normally is preceded by: "Geeeerraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!"

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAA BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYY

"WHAT A HIT SON...WHAT A HIT"....dunno if its a saying but that will always bring a smile to my face...

Lots of people hated that but I loved it. Quality.

Lots of people hated that but I loved it. Quality.

:D How anyone could hate that...i dunno...hahah god everytime i think of it i have to go watch it about 10 times..never gets old

Guest Gemmill

"Do I not like that?"

The hapless Graham Taylor, who I despised at the time, but I now think comes across as a really sound bloke.

Guest BooBoo

Cringetastic and the moment Andy Gray lost his last remaining shreds of dignity. Coming from an old Evertonian too, made it even faker.

Guest cfhpantera27

This may be harsh but Andy Townsend, David Pleat and 'top drawer son' andy gray all need beaten severly  :knuppel2: :lol: