Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest BooBoo

Has the Rat emerged from his hidey hole to explain tonights powder puff surrender?

The team resembles Roeder the man- weak, meak, uninspiring and boring.

I feel for the travelling Toon fans tonight and on Sunday where we travel to Charlton for an almost nailed on defeat to a team scrapping for their lives.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did we really need a new thread?

Yes because the topic is centred around the arrival of Shearer and was to gather perspective on this more so than Roeders inadequacies

even souness might have won this.

Same level tactically to be honest. Roeders just a little more sane and not as arrogant.

If I'd have achieved most of what Souness did even as a player I'd be arrogant as well like.

There's being arrogant but a decent manager like Mourinho, and there's being an arrogant, useless twat like Souness.

This club has to be a piss take, don't you think?

How many years can you get it so wrong! I mean even when we looked good under keegan and bobby, you always knew we'd do fuck all when it came down to it.

With the exception of Martins Owen Dyer and Given, i'd boot the rest out, there fucking garbage the lot of them.

So where do we go from here? New manager? yes maybe, but i'd rather have someone new owning the club that actually has a vision of what he wants, and I don't mean a fucking steak bake!

The season is now over officially!

Guest Knightrider

And replace him with who? Tonight's failings are the board's, not Roeder's. This is the result of appointing a Glenn Roeder - FAILURE!

Has the Rat emerged from his hidey hole to explain tonights powder puff surrender?

The team resembles Roeder the man- weak, meak, uninspiring and boring.

I feel for the travelling Toon fans tonight and on Sunday where we travel to Charlton for an almost nailed on defeat to a team scrapping for their lives.

apparently we all know so he shouldnt have to

to be honest after roeders last season... you would have to be pretty cynical to get rid, he did well under the cicumstances...  but the last 6 months have been a joke... get rid

Guest Gemmill

NAILED ON that we get a "The fans deserved better than that" interview in the Chron from Taylor or Dyer next week. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

Could you see Fergie, Wenger, Benitez, Mourinho. Even Big Sam, Jol, Moyes standing by and letting Van Gaal royally f##k them up the sh#tpipe, rub their faces in it, and completely degrade and belittle them the way he did to Roeder.

Answer: No chance

Why?

Because they have respect for themselves, they have boll#x, and they are not puppet men for anyone

Guest BooBoo

"Glenn Roeder last night stressed that Newcastle United have everything to play for, despite last nights shattering defeat to AZ. "We're still in the hunt for that UEFA Cup slot and dont forget the Intertot Cup is up for grabs too" added the Toon boss"

Guest Gemmill

Could you see Fergie, Wenger, Benitez, Mourinho. Even Big Sam, Jol, Moyes standing by and letting Van Gaal royally f##k them up the sh#tpipe, rub their faces in it, and completely degrade and belittle them the way he did to Roeder.

:lol: I'm glad ITV decided not to show that. 

Answer: No chance

Why?

Because they have respect for themselves, they have boll#x, and they are not puppet men for anyone

i think he thought he was being the "bigger man" by ignoring it... now it jut looks like he has "mincy faggot balls"

They only had the match apparently, C5 have got the rights to the rest. Video's set for John Barnes' Football Night.

Guest sicko2ndbest

They only had the match apparently, C5 have got the rights to the rest. Video's set for John Barnes' Football Night.

Roeder:'' I thought i was the bigger man, but after being shafted by Van Gaal i know i am never going to be as big as him. He split me, my wings were simpy not up to the task, you could say well and truely up the duff.''

Guest Invicta_Toon

You people have got to be fucking kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other cunt would come near this shitehouse of a club

Roeder's done nothing that Keegan, Dogleash, Gullit, Robson, and the shitcunt didn't achieve either

fucking blindcunts

As soon as I heard him say "A 0-0 does us, we don't even have to score" before the game, I had that sinking feeling.

Get lost.

Exactly,when he said that i just knew this will happen

TOO predictable tbh,

i didn't hear him say that..... but if he did say that.... it confirms his "mincy faggott ball" tactics

You people have got to be fucking kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other cunt would come near this shitehouse of a club

Roeder's done nothing that Keegan, Dogleash, Gullit, Robson, and the shitcunt didn't achieve either

fucking blindcunts

Christ, what an utterly shite wind up.