Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest Alan_Shearer

why the fuck he kept Sib on over Milner i dont bloody know...team never showed up biggest load of shit ever...

Guest Phil K

He has thud and blundered his way through the season and had more than his fair share of luck.

But FFS is every bit as much to blame.

How to f*ck up a potentially massive club - by Fat Fred

For me the UEFA Cup was the only thing to justify keeping him on. Madness today, he waited until the 85th minute to make a significant change. Emre wasn't going to change the match was he?!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=360232&CPID=8&CLID=4&lid=&title=I'll+get+it+right+says+Fred&channel=

"We have already had a lot of top names applying for the job, but the board won't be hurried," he said.

"We have to get the appointment right and we will take our time.

"Of course people want the job. It's one of the biggest in world football, so why wouldn't they?

"But we don't want to be rushed into giving it to the wrong man and we will take our time and be very careful."

His time must be up. How many more s*** deicisions can he make?

Guest Gemmill

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Well said that man.