The emotion?

TêteDeMaure

I've near smashed my phone when a mackem attempted a wind up. I've whinged for quite a while now (i am a girl).

Soar throat, base of my neck tight as fuck.

How does everyone let this pass? I'll dwell on it for days, probably won't sleep. I don't even want to hear the word Newcastle, or Roeder.

Yet some people, my dad included, just seem to think ah well next year.

The main point being, i know we're toss every year and aren't going to win anything so WHY!!?

Don't care how shit the thread is.

I dont know why but i dont feel that angry at the mo, normally I would lay in bed thinkin about it for hours and just be pissed off, ignorin football in general, but this time it just feels like it was obviously going to happen!

Guest andynufc84

Just let it go over you head, I know it can be hard

But ive learned to shrug my shoulders and say 'thats Newcastle'

Ive been beaten into submission by NUFC

Just let it go over you head, I know it can be hard

But ive learned to shrug my shoulders and say 'thats Newcastle'

Ive been beaten into submission by NUFC

i think that might be what it is with me

I'm fucking livid if it helps.

How can a side murder, and I mean literally fucking ,maul their opponents for 60 minutes and then, over the following 120 minutes get beat? Fucking diabolicle.

No excuses.

i deal with it by getting hammered on red wine now..in previous years i've battered doors of their hinges and thrown a radio out of a 10 storey window when Newcastle have lost so pathetically...

I dont know why but i dont feel that angry at the mo, normally I would lay in bed thinkin about it for hours and just be pissed off, ignorin football in general, but this time it just feels like it was obviously going to happen!

Ditto. Had some personal bad news last night too, so this doesn't feel all that bad right now tbh. It'd feel better if we'd won it like.

Ditto. Had some personal bad news last night too, so this doesn't feel all that bad right now tbh. It'd feel better if we'd won it like.

now theres a bit of perspective!

Guest andynufc84

Its not worth getting upset over imo, as Wullie said there are more imporatant things to think about than these buch ouf useless t****

Typical, predictable, inevitable - NUFC

I let myself get sucked in to it every time. This is it, the year we finally do it. Is it balls. It's the same gut wrenching feeling over and over again. Same shite, different year.

By the time the renewals come around there's always blind optimism that things could be different. Christ only knows why.

That's the thing, we we could all see what was going to happen and could predict what Roeder couldn't.  The fact that we can see it and he can't is fucking infuriating.

Haven't been this pissed off after a match in a long time.

Got a phone call from a mate asking to go out, the phone was promptly hung up.

Seriously? Right now the idea of going out strongly appeals, I REALLY need to take my mind off football. Alas, I've got some work I have to do for tomorrow.

Sigh.

I knew that pen would come back to haunt us. And it did.

blueyes.gif

At the match itself, I was as pissed off as I've been all season. Everything about that penalty said "hard luck" and it just carried right through.

That's the thing, we we could all see what was going to happen and could predict what Roeder couldn't.  The fact that we can see it and he can't is f****** infuriating.

That

Guest Gemmill

I'm not in the best of moods tonight, but I'll be fine in the morning.  Day off and I'm fucked if it's gonna be spoilt by that feckless cockney clunge and the likes of Titus Bramble and Steven Taylor.  As for mackems on a wind-up - seriously, they've gone on a decent run of results this season.  There is fuck all to say that this is sustainable or that they won't start next season in the Championship.

Just keep your counsel and wait til they lose the playoff final.  THEN respond to the wankers.

Guest andynufc84

I knew that pen would come back to haunt us. And it did.

blueyes.gif

At the match itself, I was as pissed off as I've been all season. Everything about that penalty said "hard luck" and it just carried right through.

Pen didn't haunt us

We only needed 1 goal tonight, our ineptness haunts us