Upcoming AWAY game - How Many Points

Karjala

before the end of season weve got away games with (in no particular order) Charlton (18th) Sheff Utd (16th) Pompey (9th) Watford (20th) and Reading (7th)

How many wins and points do you think we'll take from those 5 fixtures. Im gonna say we'll win one, and take a total of 4pts.

The run in will tell the true quality of our club.

Weve been lucky on so many occasions this season, picking up results we didnt deserve. Now its the run in, the lads will just be looking forward to the summer.

12-15th place finish IMO.

We are unpredictable and too inconsistent so when we dont expect anything from them they proof us wrong

Im expecting win against Charlton,win against Shef Un,lost against Pompey,win against Watford and draw against Reading

We are unpredictable and too inconsistent so when we dont expect anything from them they proof us wrong

Im expecting win against Charlton,win against Shef Un,lost against Pompey,win against Watford and draw against Reading

Wow. Whatever you're smoking, i want some.

Im dont drink or smoke  ;D ;D

I know its very optimistic.Time will tell if i was right or not

How do you see these games to finish then?

Im dont drink or smoke  ;D ;D

I know its very optimistic.Time will tell if i was right or not

How do you see these games to finish then?

Draw. draw. loss. loss. loss.

I think it's out of our hands and will depend on which of the above teams want to win against us.  I expect at least 1 gutless performance in amongst those games, we could easily end up winning none of them as the teams we're playing have a need of the points.

I think it's out of our hands and will depend on which of the above teams want to win against us.  I expect at least 1 gutless performance in amongst those games, we could easily end up winning none of them as the teams we're playing have a need of the points.

If thats true, we need to sack the manager and ALL of the players.

If thats true, we need to sack the manager and ALL of the players.

We'll find out tomorrow if it's true, I hope I'm wrong because the end of season could be a right anti-climax if the players go into holiday mode.

The weeks after the Lisbon and FA cup semi exit were terrible to watch although the paper planes may return. Hurray..

Excellent, a use for your invitation to the timeshare sale.