Today's matches

Newcastle Fan

I know it's a bit daft to be getting even remotely excited by this, but Reading/Portsmouth better fucking stay as it is.

Got Hannemann and Campbell in my Fantasy Football, so hope so!

I was speaking more in regard to our soon-to-be fantastical charge for Europe, masterminded by Glenn Brian Roeder.

Dont really want another season of us getting a higher league position cos others are shite. Things like that encourage shepherd into making wrong and deluded decisions.

1647: GOAL Tottenham 3-0 Watford

Hossam Ghaly's deflected shot wraps it up for Tottenham. Providing they don't concede, Spurs will record their first clean sheet in the Premiership since 28 October - against Watford.

Henderson ate his words there haha.

I know it's a bit daft to be getting even remotely excited by this, but Reading/Portsmouth better fucking stay as it is.

Got Hannemann and Campbell in my Fantasy Football, so hope so!

I was speaking more in regard to our soon-to-be fantastical charge for Europe, masterminded by Glenn Brian Roeder.

Dont really want another season of us getting a higher league position cos others are shite. Things like that encourage shepherd into making wrong and deluded decisions.

I'd still rather we finished 7th than 13th, personally.

Don't think it will make a ha'peth of difference either way at this current juncture. Roeder won't go, Shepherd won't go, so we might as well hope, for our own sake, that we finish strongly and the club go into the summer with more money and more pulling power.

FULL TIME

Man U 4-1 Bolton

Chelsea 3-0 Sheff U

Boro 0-2 Man City

Reading 0-0 Ports

Spurs 3-1 Watford

Wigan 0-0 Fulham

scum 2-0 Hull

Darlo 1-0 Hereford

Stockport 3-3 H'Pool

Watching all the goals now...  :coolsmiley:

Nice finish by Distin, Shearer would have been proud of that one.

Pompey should have won easily, very unlucky not to get 3pts.

Nice goal by Shev, Hulse broke his ankle, nearly made me sick watching  :undecided:

Guest kingdawson

Good win today. Thought we might slip up due to us resting a few of our key players (lennon,berbatov,zokora,tainio) as well as having a few injuries but we done well. Need to nick 5th position from Bolton.

Good win today. Thought we might slip up due to us resting a few of our key players (lennon,berbatov,zokora,tainio) as well as having a few injuries but we done well. Need to nick 5th position from Bolton.

Tainio is injured.

Guest kingdawson

Tainio is injured.

So says Martin Jol. Zokora's meant to be injured to but i have a feeling there both gonna be ok for the Chelsea game (zokora definatly).

Not gonna say anything about Robbo's goal Wullie but what i will say is JJ is on fire O0

Tainio is injured.

So says Martin Jol. Zokora's meant to be injured to but i have a feeling there both gonna be ok for the Chelsea game (zokora definatly).

Not gonna say anything about Robbo's goal Wullie but what i will say is JJ is on fire O0

''Teemu Tainio has picked up a calf strain and will be out for a couple of weeks."

No need for him to make it up tbh.

I'm feeling all strange....what is this wierd sensation? It's almost like...happiness... ???

Yous better fucking do Charlton after this!  :knuppel2:

Glad that Pearce will be staying, then?

No. Just happy we're not getting relegated anymore.  :cheesy:

Not sure there was really much danger of that, mate. 6 points clear with far better goal difference AND a game in hand.

6 points from 9 games is a hefty ask from the bottom three, never mind much more than that.

Charlton were only 6 points behind us before today, our game in hand is Arsenal away, and we just haven't looked like scoring or getting anything, wheras they're full of goals from Ambrose and Bent. ALl it would take is for them to beat us when they come up here and they only need a win and a draw to overhaul us. But as it stands we've overtaken Sheffield United and Wigan, and got a bit of momentum and belief back...I'm very relieved. I couldn't see where we were going to get a point from but we've got lucky with playing Boro's before their monday replay and got a bit of break from a set-piece...suddenly we're safe. Jeez i'm fickle  ;D

My mate reckons Citeh are the worst team he's seen at the Riverside this season, thought you were abysmal. Still says you deserved to beat them though.

Guest kingdawson

Tainio is injured.

''Teemu Tainio has picked up a calf strain and will be out for a couple of weeks."

No need for him to make it up tbh.

You obviously dont know much about Jol when it comes to talking about injuries. Told us King will be out for a week because of a bruised foot. That was about 3 months ago. Also done it many other times.