Tonights FA cup replays

Skirge

Guest Bellers

Why does such a talented player have to dive like that. Hope the c*** breaks his leg doing it one day...

what are you talking about? I didn't see a dive. Definite penalty.

Was it shite, minimal contact, went down like a sack of shite, or are you a member of the "lets turn football into a non-contact sport" brigade.

Or maybe I've just been whooshed?

Why does such a talented player have to dive like that. Hope the c*** breaks his leg doing it one day...

Was it s****, minimal contact, went down like a sack of s****, or are you a member of the "lets turn football into a non-contact sport" brigade.

Agree! Carvalho did get the ball....

Guest JamesD

Was it s****, minimal contact, went down like a sack of s****, or are you a member of the "lets turn football into a non-contact sport" brigade.

you talking about chealsea spurs or boro Man U?

I'm talking about ronaldo's penalty...which was most definetly a foul.

Guest the_guv_nor

f****** missed the kicking, sounds fun. :lol:

The BBC showed it?

aye, was all rather quick like so was hard to see exactly what happened, looked like the lad took a swing at lampard then lampard went towards hime, stewards wrestled him to the ground as other chelsea players gathered round him. looked like a few little digs went in like.

Fucking missed the kicking, sounds fun. :lol:

The BBC showed it?

Aha, he ran and threw a dig at Lampard then got taken out, the Chelsea players all huddles round and were stamping and scraping with their boots like one of those rugby scrums where they trample all over eachother.

:blush:

Guest Bellers

It clearly wasn't though, I don't class clipping someones foot as a foul, a foul is a challenge that is deemed to endanger the opposition, did you think Ronaldo was in danger. No, because he saw the opportunity to go down like a tosser, good to see people have gone so soft in the modern era of the game...