Diego Forlan?

Mr. Snrub

• 1 year later...

Much like Martins he's a good player when he doesn't have to think. Take him in a heartbeat like but why would he leave CL Villareal to move here. Brilliant workrate too.

Much like Martins he's a good player when he doesn't have to think. Take him in a heartbeat like but why would he leave CL Villareal to move here. Brilliant workrate too.

think he plays for Athletico Madrid...doesn't he?

think he plays for Athletico Madrid...isn't he?

ah shit aye forgot about that, what a spacka, same applies though.

Guest MaetihS

Not surprised Forlan reject us. Has been brilliant in spain why risk all that and whats more to a smaller club.

Not surprised Forlan reject us. Has been brilliant in spain why risk all that and whats more to a smaller club.

Can you do me a favour just a little one and no I aint gonna tell you to fuck right off like a few on here. But can you think a little harder than negative and give me 3 things great about the club in general? No tricks just a simple list.

Can you do me a favour just a little one and no I aint gonna tell you to f*** right off like a few on here. But can you think a little harder than negative and give me 3 things great about the club in general? No tricks just a simple list.

I bet he can't... :-(

Why would Forlan leave Atletico Madrid for us?

or why would we be interested in a 29yr old who's already failed over here ?

or why would an agent make things up to stir interest in a player to try and engineer one one last pay day ?

or why would a journalist make things up to fill copy ?

Guest mobiius

Can you do me a favour just a little one and no I aint gonna tell you to fuck right off like a few on here. But can you think a little harder than negative and give me 3 things great about the club in general? No tricks just a simple list.

He would but keano wouldn't be happy. its always negativity first with this backward named mackem. never has a good thing to say  and he won't even respond to your challenge.

Guest MaetihS

Can you do me a favour just a little one and no I aint gonna tell you to f*** right off like a few on here. But can you think a little harder than negative and give me 3 things great about the club in general? No tricks just a simple list.

1) Fans 2) Shearer (proud that a striker of his quality plays for us and his loyalty to us in general) 3) Martins (my new hero) 4) KK 5) from a nothing club to a established prem club

Guest mobiius

1) Fans 2) Shearer (proud that a striker of his quality plays for us and his loyalty to us in general) 3) Martins (my new hero) 4) KK 5) from a nothing club to a established prem club

amazing what a bit of reverse psychology does ;D

Sod forlan get Kun Aguero in from Athletico, now he is class.

Better version of Bellamy - quicker, more skillful, but just as aggressive.

Think he ruled himself out of ever moving to England half a year or so ago though. Only interested in Italy or Spain.

Sod forlan get Kun Aguero in from Athletico, now he is class.

Better version of Bellamy - quicker, more skillful, but just as aggressive.

Think he ruled himself out of ever moving to England half a year or so ago though. Only interested in Italy or Spain.

And probably one of the best young players in the world which would rule us out