England

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most of you are lucky.  You don't give a fuck about England so it doesn't effect you.  However it is SOOOO FUCKIN EASY to right England's wrongs, I don't claim to be fuckin Herbert Chapman, but I know what our strengths are.  I feel like some cunt that's crashed mt acr in the Tyne, I'm drowning in my car and some police dive cunts trying to get me out but they can't see the handle and I'm pointing, still they can't see it.

AM I THE ONLY CUNT IN THE WORLD THAT CAN SEE LAMPARD'S ABILITY IS A MYTH.  Gerrardshould be the focus of the team, the fuckin focus, yet this wank Lampard gets GOD status because he plays for the Premiership champions.  Frank couldn't wip his rase, England will be shit till people realise Lampard is the most overrated player that's ever kicked a ball, we play to out strengths, and we sacked that ginger fuvckin cunt

"KNEE JERK REACTION"

That's what cunts will say about people getting emotional about this, but is it fuck, we could all see this coming, there's not a member of this board including "uSAmBER" who could've done a worse job.  If this Brian fuckin Berwick cares about the future of our football and not how much fuckin it would cost to pay the ginger one with the Scottish name off, he would sack the cunt.

Why bring fuckin Richards on?!?!??!  Why?  Seriously.  People that don't care about England, or generally don't give a fuck, why would anyone change a defender for a defender, who is doing OK?  I hate it fuckin hate it, and this cunt won't be sacked.

Every England manager is up there to be shot down, even SBR got horrific abuse, but we were countin in the toon the neet 7 o them players are in the CL qfs.  FCUKIN 7.  "England are just shite" FUCKIN BOLLOCKS.  This idiot is worse than Taylor, at least Taylor stuck to his principles, he hasn't got a clue.  The sad thing is we had this conversation before the game about how the game would go, and yet still we were disappointed when it went exactly as we said.  How hard is it to give fuckin Gerrard THE LEADING role in midfield, with that fuckin cockney wnka on the bench.

You obviously feel strongly about this Stevie. :lol:

You're totally correct though. Of the major footballing nations, only England would hire someone on the back of what McClaren "acheived" last season. A run in a second rate competition, in which they lost five games, got incredibly lucky in both the quarters and semis before getting murdered in the final, finished 14th in the Premiership and the vast majority of Boro fans were absolutely over the moon to see the back of him.

Someone said we're the international equivalent of NUFC and that's spot on.

Do we only have 2 left backs in the country? Now I do rate Carragher but not as an international left back, but thats not his fault its that safety first managers fault for playing him out of position.

Why did we slow everything down when we had the ball, Lennon (another one in the wrong position),  caused them problems when he was able to run at them. A blind man could have seen that humping high looping balls in for Rooney (relatively poor game) and Johnson (did ok considering what he had to feed off) wasn't gonna work, Ben Taim must have though it was xmas. I'm no great fan of Downing but we should have taken off a midfielder (Stevie knows which one) and gone for pace on both wings earlier in the game.

It was a joke.

Lennon on the right would have made much more sense. Drop the Lump-of-Turd, bang Gerrard and Hargreaves in the middle.

Left wing?

Hmm... Barry. Ok so his not technically the best player but at least the midfield would have some fucking balance. I wish that ginger cnutface would have some balls and drop the big names.

Defence could have been much more balanced with Leighton Banes left back and Phil Neville right back.

Striker wise it was shit. That was mainly due to the fact neither of them could head and AJ kept getting long balls lumped at him for him to run into a corner, get no support and then loose it. (No support because Rooney is probably sat on the half way line "coming deep", twat). We desperately need a big man up front, we have never replaced shearer. ;) Ashton could make the step up, if he recovers from his injury.  If not, I think we are screwed unless we can work out a way of keeping it on the ground for our small pacy strikers.

Was an absolute dire performance by McLauren. Total shite. No tactical awareness, even taking a defender off for a striker would have helped us. It was the same old predictable crap and we barely threatened. But meh, its England!

Team should have been....

......................Robinson.................

P.Neville...Rio.........Terry.....Baines

..................Hargreaves.................

Lennon..................................Barry

....................Gerrard.....................

............Rooney..............................

...............................AJ...................

When McLaren took over I said to my mate this would happen but he insisted I only thought it because he was an ex smog, still sticking to his guns now! When everyone was slating the ginge last night he was getting the right hump.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I am really glad I couldn't care less about england, the most over rated bunch of under achievers ever.

When it comes to football with Newcastle it's "us" but when it comes to England its "them".

Guest NIToon

McClaren has suffered from the same problem as Sven and GR for that matter, NO COJONES, he has to keep the biggest names in the side instead of what is best for the team.  If your going to play 442, use wingers on the wing they normally play, use a holding midfielder and one AM, it's clear Gerrard and Fat Frank can't function together.  Drop FF and let Gerrard provide the driving force.

But really what do I care, my team won, NORTHERN IRELAND - Come on Healy :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I am really glad I couldn't care less about england, the most over rated bunch of under achievers ever.

When it comes to football with Newcastle it's "us" but when it comes to England its "them".

You do know Newcastle is not in Northumbria right?

England are fucking dire.  They are so bad to watch.

Recall Beckham, put him on the right.  Move Gerrard to the middle and most importantly, drop Frank Lampard.  Also, John Terry is not an England captain.  He's not the same player at international level.

Where are these people saying Rooney could be the best English player ever?  Catch a grip.

All this isn't important though as the Green and White army won 4-1.  We're qualifying!  O0

Guest cfhpantera27

England are f****** dire.  They are so bad to watch.

Recall Beckham, put him on the right.  Move Gerrard to the middle and most importantly, drop Frank Lampard.   Also, John Terry is not an England captain.  He's not the same player at international level.

Where are these people saying Rooney could be the best English player ever?  Catch a grip.

All this isn't important though as the Green and White army won 4-1.  We're qualifying!  O0

:D

appointing McLaren was like appointing Souness - every man and his dog could see it was going to be a disaster. it's especially grating when we were so close to appointing Scolari, only for the FA to fuck it up.

glad i only watched the low lights on motd and we seem to have got the long ball game off to a fine art

.seems to be a complete lack of confidence and anyone taking the game by the scruff of the neck aka beckham style who imho is what we are missing even though he goes missing in tournaments .

Guest kingdawson

shite performance against a joke of a team. Carragher at left back is embarassing and lampard in the team is disgraceful. Thought Gerrard, lennon and Terry were the only players who performed somewhat reasonably tbh. Another thing, i know Hargreaves is a very talented player but the amount of times he gave the ball away yesterday was a joke.

Guest kingdawson

one more thing. Why the hell didnt Mclaren take of Rooney when he was probably the worst player on the pitch. Instead taking the easy option and taking of Johnson. Stupid prat.

Was Carrick injured?

Seems a no-brainer to start him over Hargreaves in a game where England are likely gonna have the greater share of possesion and will therefore need better passers of the ball.

Still think you'll qualify though.

Lampard is a fantastic player in the system Chelsea play. If they're not going to base the England team on how Chelsea play (and i'm not suggesting they do), they need to drop him, because Gerrard is the better all-round player imo.

Lampard is a fantastic player in the system Chelsea play.

Is he really, though?

More often than not he'll be invisible for a game then pop up with a really jammy, deflected shot that will go in.  You never see Lampard control the midfield and play a blinding game.