The Ignorance Of Michael Owen !!

Jamie

Guest the_guv_nor

I've been down the training ground several times when owen has stopped to sign stuff. I think he probably didnt stop because its the start of the kids holidays and there is generally alot more fans waiting at the gates and he could of been there ages signing autographs.

There are bigger problems than Owen not signing for the kids at the club at this moment in time FFS!

There is, but the utter cunt couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

Ooh, ooh, is that made up??

Yes, is the answer, i think.

frankly if he had taken the time to sign anything I'd be calling for his head because there's absolutely no way he should be giving anything but 150% in his rehab.  taking a break to sign some "replica kit" (don't even get me started) or poster would have been a complete waste.

Doofus.

There are bigger problems than Owen not signing for the kids at the club at this moment in time FFS!

There is, but the utter cunt couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

Martins did come out and said that he and Owen haven't spoken much. But I think TT is still making too much out of it.

Martins did come out and said that he and Owen haven't spoken much. But I think TT is still making too much out of it.

No, he's making stuff up.

Or maybe he's ITK....hahahahahaha

There is, but the utter c*** couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

cannot imagine martins being good in conversation tbh  ;D

Tbf, no one know the whole story. I mean, it's pretty unimportant, but surely if he's on his way to training then he mightn't have had time to stop. Surely better to get him after training, right?

Guest thenorthumbrian

It looks like NUFC.COM are questioning Owen's commitment to the Newcastle cause, and they have a point.

http://www.nufc.com/

Owen elsewhere:

Not under

starters orders

While we go to the dogs, Michael Owen goes... to the horse racing.

After the striker was pictured over the weekend watching the Dubai World Cup, the Chronicle was forced into a hasty rewrite of their guff last week about Owen watching the Man City game from the SJP stands.

Instead it's now being claimed that Owen went to the Emirates with the club's blessing  - as a reward for his recent efforts in returning to fitness.

But on the basis that this team appears to pick itself now, could Roeder have actually stopped England's goalscoring Messiah from going?

Guest Ridzuan

It looks like NUFC.COM are questioning Owen's commitment to the Newcastle cause, and they have a point.

Owen elsewhere:

Not under

starters orders

After the striker was pictured over the weekend watching the Dubai World Cup, the Chronicle was forced into a hasty rewrite of their guff last week about Owen watching the Man City game from the SJP stands.

Instead it's now being claimed that Owen went to the Emirates with the club's blessing  - as a reward for his recent efforts in returning to fitness.

But on the basis that this team appears to pick itself now, could Roeder have actually stopped England's goalscoring Messiah from going?

I think it is more of a case of the club being nice to Owen to win his heart and to get him stay with us.

Guest Gemmill

Owen elsewhere:

Not under

starters orders

Give me the choice between sitting in the stands at SJP on a weekend, or going to Dubai to watch a horse race, and there'd be an empty seat at SJP tbh.  Why should he be expected to attend the match anyway?

Michael Owen in not connected to the fans shocker. Even more ridiculous, this thread and general outrage, if the players are told not to sign for the kids. It's not Owen's fault the soft as shite players couldn't do as they're told.

Perhaps take it up with the club why they see fit to tell our players not to sign anything, but pinpointing Owen is pretty pathetic, even if the rest break the rules and sign away. Anything to have a go at the guy, for some people. This comes from someone that doesn't particularly like the bloke, but I can accept what football has become. Stop crying.

Oh, and he's not ignorant. Well, he could be, but it has no relevance to this thread.

Owen elsewhere:

Not under

starters orders

So what tbh?

Guest Gemmill

I don't want to push any of you lot further over the edge but I have heard (ITK) that Owen doesn't have NUFC bed sheets OR wallpaper. Fucker!!

I've heard he doesn't watch SSN from morning to night for news of his recovery either.  He doesn't give a shit whether he plays for us again, the little weasel.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I heard he doesn't burnt £50 notes down the Slug and Lettuce

fucking wanker, he's supposed to be a role model for the kids

Tbf, no one know the whole story. I mean, it's pretty unimportant, but surely if he's on his way to training then he mightn't have had time to stop. Surely better to get him after training, right?

This was both before and after !

This was both before and after !

tbf you do pay his wages, he should be a slave to you!

Guest CHESTER MAG

There is, but the utter c*** couldn't be arsed to even live in the region until his injury cleared up, couldn't be arsed to even speak to Martins until the last month, the guy is an utter cock socket.

what would you prefer your hand built mansion in Cheshire, or a flat down the quayside with Dyer and Martins?

what would you prefer your hand built mansion in Cheshire, or a flat down the quayside with Dyer and Martins?

He does not live in a cheshire mansion he lives in a Flintshire mansion (Soughton Hall) just up the rd from my gaff.

I pal of mine used to teach him golf and he used to tell me what a arrogant shite he was on the course.

its like the rest of his family who live out of his pocket, his brother works at Airbus and will not speak to anyone ,right proper gobshite like his brother.

Mind his old man is a nice bloke kept his feet on the ground even though his lad bought him not only a house but near on the whole blood st to share out to the family.

As far as the old "My mates mate knows **** and he's a twat" I think a lot of it comes down to who you speak to, I'm sure some people who've met me once in passing, if I was famous, would think I was a right cunt.  That wifey I knocked flying about 20 feet when I sprinted round the corner trying to catch a metro the other day for one, in fact she may be saying just that in an official statement if she's regained conciousness.  If I had to put up with mongs everywhere I went I'd probably get pretty sick of it an all and I dunno if I'd be able to put on the smiley face the 20th time that day someone had asked me the same question.  But that said, I'm sure a fair few players are arseholes.  Or at least that it's a fair reflection of society which, lets face it, has a relatively high twat/untwat ratio anyway. I get a lot of taxis and apparently most footballers who travel in taxis are cunts, especially John Barnes.  Exceptions are Beardsley and Pav who are lovely fellas.

Guest Invicta_Toon

As if anyone who at 17 earns a lifetimes money in one week and is deified by thousands is gonna turn out normal FFS