preferred Champions league final (poll reset)

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gemmill

Man United v Chelsea.  The scousers have been fucking insufferable since they won it last time, so I want them out in the semis.  I've no doubt that Chelsea and Man United will be annoying bastards too, but of the teams left, I'd sooner Man United won it than anyone else. 

Plus if Man United win, Fergie will surely retire!?  Which can't be a bad thing.

True, I can definetely see them winning 2 of the 3, would be perfect way for him to go.

Chelsea - Man Utd final with Chelsea winning. This thread really is about the lesser of four evils though.

That but with Man Utd winning, I dread to think what the Chelsea band wagon jumpers round here will be like if they won. (Probably gain a few thousand off the Man Utd ones.)

Would like to see the two best sides in Europe meet.  I said at the start of the season Chelsea would beat Man Utd in the final, I still think that.  I'm actually going to the bookies soon, and I'm sticking something on Chelsea doing the quadruple.  33/1.

Man United v Liverpool, if not Man United v Chelsea. An all English final would be class to watch, even though I absolutely despise all three of them.

Agreed. I'd rather Chelsea or Liverpool won it than Manure though.

Tough one to call I reckon, it just depends which set of fans you'd least hate putting up with after winning it, probably Liverpool's imo, or which ones you'd rather see suffering at the final. I can't decide at all

Man U v. Liverpool.

I'd rather no have either of them win, but it will still be so much fun to watch.

Plus, although one side will have to win, the fans of the losing side are guarunteed to be sick about it forever. Fair trade I figure.

Milan vs Liverpool. I want to see Milan get revenge.

Aye, that would be great. Reckon Ronaldo would cry again if they lose in the Semi Final? That's probably the only reason why I'd might want L'Pool to beat Manure in the final....call me cold hearted but seeing Ronaldo cry gives me a warm feeling inside and a wide grin.

Aye, that would be great. Reckon Ronaldo would cry again if they lose in the Semi Final? That's probably the only reason why I'd might want L'Pool to beat Manure in the final....call me cold hearted but seeing Ronaldo cry gives me a warm feeling inside and a wide grin.

so true it hurts sometimes

Guest Invicta_Toon

makes me laugh my fucking tits off and make wanker signs at the telly

Guest dasflenst

I'm going for PSV to do a Man U tonight and hammer Liverpool.  I'd love it but unrealistic I suppose.  More realistic is Bayern beating Milan, very possible, especially as they're at home and with 2 away goals.