Glenn Roeder

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest smoggeordie

Think Joe Joyce's lawyers might have something to say if we give Roeder his old job back :lol:

Sack him.

Sack him and replace him with who? It's only worth sacking him if we can get a significantly better manager instead. There's no point getting rid of him and putting Coleman in charge. If we could find a class manager then yes we should sack him, but i don't see us attracting Hiddink or anyone else decent in the near future.

Guest Micktoon

Sack him and replace him with who? It's only worth sacking him if we can get a significantly better manager instead. There's no point getting rid of him and putting Coleman in charge. If we could find a class manager then yes we should sack him, but i don't see us attracting Hiddink or anyone else decent in the near future.

So what do you sugggest, keep him!!!!!

Well, unless we can find someone who is significantly better we should keep him

Guest redmayne

he has to go..... were a laughing stock to everyone else with that twat in control...

Guest Micktoon

My granny would be considerably fucking better and she's been dead 30 fucking years. At the minute we couldn't beat a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Erikson,Capelo,Big Sam,Lippi,Shearer,Hehtor Cuper,Hitzeld...

I now that with some of them we dont havе absolutely no chance but at least we should try to bring them here

With Roeder in charge we are going to the bottom and as soon as we get rid of him the better for the future of nufc

Absolutely. But if you think we cannot attract top managers now, do you think we will be in a better position to attract them after another year of Roeder?

Give over man.

Erikson,Capelo,Big Sam,Lippi,Shearer,Hehtor Cuper,Hitzeld...

I now that with some of them we dont havе absolutely no chance but at least we should try to bring them here

With Roeder in charge we are going to the bottom and as soon as we get rid of him the better for the future of nufc

And thats just to name a few, There are plenty of managers out there. Some managers are like top players and will go where the money is so im sure if we offer top wages we'll get a very good manager.

Guest redmayne

My granny would be considerably f****** better and she's been dead 30 f****** years. At the minute we couldn't beat a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

haha class...... yet strangely very true to?

how much to ressurect your gran? 

Someone like Coleman, Pardew or Redknapp, i.e an average Premiership manager, would be an improvement on Roeder, though. If we're now in a position where the top coaches are unattainable, what do you suggest we do? Stick with a man that cleary doesn't possess any attributes of a competent manager?

I voted sack at the end of the season, but...

If we could get a top appointment in now then we may aswell as there is nothing to play for and it would give them a bit longer to get to know the players and look at options regarding the summer transfer window.

There is no point getting rid unless we replace him with someone a lot better. People bang on like he is the worst manager in the world but imo he will keep us as a mid table side nothing more, nothing less. If we want to start to progress though he needs replacing.

It baffles me that there are still those voting for him to stay at the club (in any capacity tbh). Come on, give your reasons. Am I missing something?

The fans defending him must be the people who started trying to understand football just recently. Not seen enough football to realise how shite he is either that or their these non confrontational types that get walked over in real life to keep the peace.

Guest Knightrider

He has to go, not right at this moment in time, but once the final whistle goes at Vicarage Road in May, he should be sacked and a new top-class manager sought. However I don't think we have it in us to attract that type of manager so we're stuck with Roeder for now really, although I personally think his job is far from safe. I'm 60/40 of the opinion that he won't be around to build a squad he can call his own. Ever since we lost in Alkmaar, everything reminds me of Souness post Wigan in the League Cup - the day the seeds of doubt were planted in the minds of the board in my eyes. Could history be repeating itself with Roeder?

Guest eyeball_tickler

this is getting boring now. its blatantly obvious almost everyone on here wants him out, so why keep making threads about it?

its very unlikely he's going any time soon and we have no say at all so just live with it.

this is getting boring now. its blatantly obvious almost everyone on here wants him out, so why keep making threads about it?

its very unlikely he's going any time soon and we have no say at all so just live with it.

because we're angry

Guest eyeball_tickler

Didn`t it take an organised protest to get FS to realise Souness was s**** ? With the amount of apathy instilled around the place nowadays there won`t be one and the idiot will stay.

it took a few years of very poor football and then a 3-0 kicking at man city for souness to go. "protesting" after the match is pointless if the people who are "protesting" have just been to the match.