Bring Back Special K!!

Mr. Slugworth

Make no mistake, this club is going down the fucking plug-hole and desperate measures are needed.  I know that special K is out of football but imo only him and/or SBR are capable of running this club at this time i.e. under the present owners/structure.  Who's with me for a "bring back Super Kev" campaign?? Or am I just being desperate and deluded?? :undecided:

Keegan is not the answer.

At the moment,i will settle for him,Actually i am ready to have Souness back then see that cunt stay in charge

(JK,though KK is a half decent manager,wich is something we didnt have in the last 3 years)

He will be miles better than Roeder but he is not the answer

He was awful at Man City and i think the only reason why people wants him here is because of the past success he bring to this club.But times have changed and we need some fresh blood

Keegan is perfect for Newcastle and is a damn sight better than Roeder.

I actually agree. The lift that he would give the place would be massive. Even if he's been shown to not be the most tactically astute, at least he can motivate, which is more than what our current manager can do. He's also shown that he can handle the biggest of players and has their respect, which is quite important considering the fact that our two/three previous managers have 'lost' the dressing room (Roeder included).

We're wasting time I think.  It's clear to me we'll never achieve any thing with Glenn as manager, next season will be similarly shite, we'll still get the crowds, and nothing will hace changed other than him getting sacked.  Shepherd should do it now, while he can. 

Break the bank to get a top, top coach.  I'd take Capello me, when he gets sacked at Real at the end of the season, £5m a year in his bank and the chance of a challenge in the Premiership could be enough for him.

Its along the same sort of thinking of "Souness won x,y and z once" Just because Keegan was a good manager for us many years ago it doesn't mean he is the answer.

Its too easy to say "anyone would do a better job than Roeder so why not" but then moan when the new guy isn't doing much better! I seem to remember similar comments when Roeder took over from Souness but now some are calling his reign worse than the Souness era!

We sound like the Boro fans who used to ring Century every week without fail demanding for Juninho to be re-signed when we go on with this s****. Can we move on please?

They re-signed him didnt they? :lol:

Or was he demanding they re-sign him for a third time?

We sound like the Boro fans who used to ring Century every week without fail demanding for Juninho to be re-signed when we go on with this s****. Can we move on please?

They re-signed him didnt they? :lol:

Or was he demanding they re-sign him for a third time?

They did aye, McClaren caved purely because of the way the supporters banged on and on about it for years. Didn't do them any good either.

Guest assyriantoon

Well, the way I see it. If we do sack Roeder, the people that Freddy Shepherd will consider will mostly be worse then Keegan. Appointing Keegan will mean that we will have somebody that is half decent and who would have done a better job then Shepherd's last two managerial appointments. Capello is a pipe dream. If we couldn't get Hitzfeld, then we sure as hell can't get Capello. Obviously a decent chairman would never appoint Keegan again but this is FS we are talking about. He will most probably appoint worse.

Guest Knightrider

KK should only ever be considered in a caretaker capacity, he's the past and belongs in the past, we need to move on. He would make a canny chairman I think though, ala someone like Quinn.