Roeder- The world will not end today

Aphrodite

Glenn Roeder, has blasted the "negative" people in and around St James's Park he claims are dragging Newcastle United down.

And, while maintaining his job has never been in doubt, the Magpies boss claimed to knows the source of the story that Sven-Goran Eriksson was lined up as his successor.

Roeder admitted to being driven "mad" by the pessimists who claimed United were in relegation danger during their recent slump.

And the positive-thinking boss has vowed to drum all such doom-mongerers out of the club.

"I didn't think our Premiership status was ever in doubt, but unfortunately you're surrounded by negative people in this job," blasted Roeder.

"It sort of drives you mad. Is the world going to come to an end tomorrow? I guarantee it's not. But there'll be plenty of people who say it is.

"Take them away from me; I can't stand negativity. Surround yourself with the lucky and the happy - that's my motto."

The same naysayers questioned Roeder's job security, and one national broadsheet has insisted he will make way for Eriksson (right, with Freddy Shepherd) this summer.

But Roeder added: "I didn't think my position was ever in doubt.

"In the week that Chris Coleman loses his job, people just see an opportunity to make a bit of mischief - and I know where it's coming from.

"I've got much more important things to worry about than that report. It's just fish and chip paper now. The cod's been wrapped up in that. Who gives a monkey's?"

Said after yesterday's game. Expect a nuclear holocaust about midday today then.  :'(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/900000/images/_901342_doddy150.jpg

Newsflash:  Ken Dodd was surprised but excited to be offered the assistant manager's job by Glenn Roeder today

What about the diddymen? >:(

Newsflash:  Ken Dodd was surprised but excited to be offered the assistant manager's job by Glenn Roeder today

They were too fucking negative for Glenn

They were too fucking negative for Glenn

:cheesy:

http://www.sportslegendsphotosinc.com/prodimages/Real-Sopranos/LuckyLuciano.jpg

Lucky Luciano tries to contain his enthusiasm at Glenn Roeder's offer of chief scout

At least no one will turn us down. :lol:

He should be running motivational classes.

No, wait. Scratch that. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/content/images/2006/09/18/roeder_470x356.jpg

Glenn: It sort of drives you mad. Is the world going to come to an end tomorrow? I guarantee it's not.

Men in white: Absolutelly Glenn, come along now.

Glenn: Take them away from me; I can't stand negativity.

Men in white: If you can just pop this pill Glenn it will make things a little easier.

Glenn: Surround yourself with the lucky and the happy - that's my motto.....

Men in white: Phew. It's taking effect.  I think I left that straight jacket on the back seat Dave, now might be a good time...

He should be running motivational classes.

No, wait. Scratch that. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/content/images/2006/09/18/roeder_470x356.jpg

Glenn: It sort of drives you mad. Is the world going to come to an end tomorrow? I guarantee it's not.

Men in white: Absolutelly Glenn, come along now.

Glenn: Take them away from me; I can't stand negativity.

Men in white: If you can just pop this pill Glenn it will make things a little easier.

Glenn: Surround yourself with the lucky and the happy - that's my motto.....

Men in white: Phew. It's taking effect.  I think I left that straight jacket on the back seat Dave, now might be a good time...

:lol:

Or:

Man in orange coat "How about I let go of your balls when you stop ruining my team Roeder?"

Guest Phil K

Bottom line is I think he's tried everything he knows and is actually beginning to realize that he isn't really up to it.

Guest Magpiecn

Glenn Roeder, has blasted the "negative" people in and around St James's Park he claims are dragging Newcastle United down.

And, while maintaining his job has never been in doubt, the Magpies boss claimed to knows the source of the story that Sven-Goran Eriksson was lined up as his successor.

Roeder admitted to being driven "mad" by the pessimists who claimed United were in relegation danger during their recent slump.

And the positive-thinking boss has vowed to drum all such doom-mongerers out of the club.

"I didn't think our Premiership status was ever in doubt, but unfortunately you're surrounded by negative people in this job," blasted Roeder.

"It sort of drives you mad. Is the world going to come to an end tomorrow? I guarantee it's not. But there'll be plenty of people who say it is.

"Take them away from me; I can't stand negativity. Surround yourself with the lucky and the happy - that's my motto."

The same naysayers questioned Roeder's job security, and one national broadsheet has insisted he will make way for Eriksson (right, with Freddy Shepherd) this summer.

But Roeder added: "I didn't think my position was ever in doubt.

"In the week that Chris Coleman loses his job, people just see an opportunity to make a bit of mischief - and I know where it's coming from.

"I've got much more important things to worry about than that report. It's just fish and chip paper now. The cod's been wrapped up in that. Who gives a monkey's?"

Said after yesterday's game. Expect a nuclear holocaust about midday today then.  :'(

Take Roeder away from us!!!!!He has been mad.

Poor Roeder,who do you want to take away? Fans?You want to leave SJP a empty ground???

Christ Coleman lost his job because hes unfortune, who didnt have great players to play. Roeder , you have great players but you dont know how to play.