Andrew Carroll

Guest haseeb

Guest TheOrder

I dunno, but me and Mosley wanted to bone his bird at the acadamy last year.

She would of only been 15 :D

Fuck me!

What's to say Carroll himself isn't on here? I bet a fair few players read these boards from time to time.

Hi, my names Big Andy, im from gateshead, in newcastle i have lived here all my life. And i have brown styled hair.

Guest eltsacwen

Actim Stats rate Carroll as the 4. shortest player in the Premiership. And nufc.co.uk thinks he is 166cm and 65kg... :D

5 5 according to nufc.co.uk  O0 :rolleyes:

Tall powerful striker who joined the Academy from Joseph Swan School in Gateshead. Scored his first goal at reserve team level against Sunderland on 3 April 2006 and has added another two this season.

Aye

Guest smoggeordie

.cock

NEWCASTLE United have secured the future of one of the best young strikers around by handing Andy Carroll a new four-year contract.

The big 18-year-old was at St. James' Park on Thursday afternoon to put pen to paper on a deal that keeps him at St. James' Park until 2011.

The new contract caps a great week for the promising forward. Last Saturday saw him earn deserved praise for his performance as a substitute in the 2-1 loss at Portsmouth and he quickly followed up with a brilliant hat-trick for the Reserves in the 5-1 win at Middlesbrough on Tuesday night.

Speaking to nufc.co.uk, Andy said: "I'm delighted to sign the new contract and I hope to have a great future at Newcastle United.

"It's always been my dream to play for the club as a local lad. To get 45 minutes at Portsmouth was great for me and then to score my first real hat-trick for the club in the Reserves at Middlesbrough was brilliant.

"I know I am only a young lad and I have to keep working very hard and listen to what the manager and the staff are telling me.

"Every time I get a chance I will be putting myself about and doing my very best to impress."

Witnessing Andy pledge his future to the club in the boardroom was Chairman Freddy Shepherd.

He told nufc.co.uk: "Over the years our supporters have liked nothing more than seeing a local lad come through the ranks at Newcastle United.

"We've had an awful run with injuries this season but that has also given an opportunity to some of the Academy lads like Andy to impress at the highest level.

"We're committed to trying to bring through the very best local talent via our Academy and Andy is one of a bright bunch we have high hopes for."