Houllier

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

It seems unreal to you because this isn't your club, when the time comes for Liverpool to appoint a new manager, you will disect and over analyse every little detail to make your mind up about a manager, because you want what's best for your club and so do we, again nowt wrong with that. You're interpreting this kids' views the wrong way, that Houllier isn't good enough for NUFC, we demand better etc, when that isn't the case, the kid just wants to see his ideal manager at the club which obviously isn't Houllier, again, nowt wrong with that.

nothing wrong with him having an opinion of course, and I never said there was. Much wrong with what the kid said mind, but hey, if he is just a kid as you suggest, then I'll take it with a huge pinch of salt.

Everyone would love the best players and the best coaches whoever they support, many also realise that we can't have everything we'd love, therefore I'm sure you can understand my reaction when I read on here the snearing towards a good manager, and a proven manager and a winning manager.

Im 22 though and like you said everyone has his opinion on things so the fact that you dont agree with my opinion doesnt mean im wrong

Guest devlin_adl

Everyone would love the best players and the best coaches whoever they support, many also realise that we can't have everything we'd love, therefore I'm sure you can understand my reaction when I read on here the snearing towards a good manager, and a proven manager and a winning manager.

Im 22 though and like you said everyone has his opinion on things so the fact that you dont agree with my opinion doesnt mean im wrong

Lets bear in mind that in the past few seasons, Martin O'Neill, Sam Alladyce, Alan Curbishly and Steve Bruce have all (allegedly) turned down the Newcastle position, so it's not as if the cream of European management are clammering for the position. Given, that, who would you want that would actually take the job?

Lets bear in mind that in the past few seasons, Martin O'Neill, Sam Alladyce, Alan Curbishly and Steve Bruce have all (allegedly) turned down the Newcastle position, so it's not as if the cream of European management are clammering for the position. Given, that, who would you want that would actually take the job?

I don't think its even alleged that Bruce and Curbishly turned doen the job...  Bruce came out and said he'd been desperate for the job before Roeder got it.

I don't understand the point of turning your nose up at steak and continuing to eat dog sh*t while holding out for caviar.

Superb analogy - I wonder if it's too clever for some people though... Both here and in the boardroom

I don't understand the point of turning your nose up at steak and continuing to eat dog sh*t while holding out for caviar.

Superb analogy - I wonder if it's too clever for some people though... Both here and in the boardroom

;D Classic one, not heard that before!

;D Classic one, not heard that before!

Thanks, guys. It's cos I thought it up myself. I think.