Players in public

Guest hindu times

Went to Hana hana restaurant last night, Julio Arca walked in when we were sat waiting and bought some Argentinian wine for £48(!) Then when we got seated we were sat opposite Steven Taylor and one of his mates. Taylor spent the whole time texting on his phone, at one point with his fork in his mouth as well. Then he got served a drink and stirred it with his chopsticks. Came across as a right dick to be honest.

Seen Kevin Nolan walking around Durham riverbanks with his family, congratulated him for his goal on Sat and shook his hand.

wants to be carefull doing all this walking, he might get fit !

:lol:

Sounds exactly like the description of Taylor i got from a couple of lads who went to High school with him.

what? Did they also say that he texts with a fork in his mouth and stirs his drink with his chopsticks? Must be a real habit if he's been doing it since school.

Guest toonlass

:lol:

Sounds exactly like the description of Taylor i got from a couple of lads who went to High school with him.

what? Did they also say that he texts with a fork in his mouth and stirs his drink with his chopsticks? Must be a real habit if he's been doing it since school.

bluelaugh.gif

Went to Hana hana restaurant last night, Julio Arca walked in when we were sat waiting and bought some Argentinian wine for £48(!) Then when we got seated we were sat opposite Steven Taylor and one of his mates. Taylor spent the whole time texting on his phone, at one point with his fork in his mouth as well. Then he got served a drink and stirred it with his chopsticks. Came across as a right dick to be honest.

is his texting and drink stirring etiquette the reason you thought he came across as a dick?

is his texting and drink stirring etiquette the reason you thought he came across as a dick?

couldnt work it out either, the bastard for keeping himself to himself

Not football but saw Newcastle Falcons physio Rob Bowen in Nuffield Hospital at Jesmond tonight. Think he was with one of the players but not sure who, his wife/girlfriend was immense though.

Carroll, Harewood, Ranger, Ryan Taylor (TOP man!), Danny SImpson (TOP man!) in Tiger on Monda night (Well, Tuesda morning!) at about 1.30am - Darren Bent, Campbell and Jones also in.

Did Harewood appear to have adapted to the surroundings of his new planet yet, similar to how the fellas in 'Earth Girls Are Easy' had to?

Guest Heneage

My lad I know one of the owners of End clothing in Newcastle & he says Bent & Campbell are two of his regular customers.

I saw them shopping together coming out of Union Campbell giggling away like a schoolgirl. I'd imagine they like End because of the BBC they stock, despite End's stupid prices. (Apologies I know he's your mate.)

My lad I know one of the owners of End clothing in Newcastle & he says Bent & Campbell are two of his regular customers.

I saw them shopping together coming out of Union Campbell giggling away like a schoolgirl. I'd imagine they like End because of the BBC they stock, despite End's stupid prices. (Apologies I know he's your mate.)

The shop & the online business have done so well that opened another shop so there prices must seem fair to most people.

Guest Heneage

The shop & the online business have done so well that opened another shop so there prices must seem fair to most people.

Oh I can quite imagine people happily pay it, I know a lot of lads who see no problem in paying 70 for a tee shirt as to them it's nothing. But when I can get them for 15-20 quid cheaper online, then I see no need as I'm sure you can appreciate.

Carroll, Harewood, Ranger, Ryan Taylor (TOP man!), Danny SImpson (TOP man!) in Tiger on Monda night (Well, Tuesda morning!) at about 1.30am - Darren Bent, Campbell and Jones also in.

Shoulda kicked f*** out of Harewood.

Ya joking - he is like a tank close up! All seemed like good lads mind I must say!

Shoulda kicked f*** out of Harewood.

Ya joking - he is like a tank close up! All seemed like good lads mind I must say!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DfFjxxNo_MQ/SNvW71m4jgI/AAAAAAAAAgs/aLfb7RNhqC8/s320/John+Coffey.jpg

Shola was wandering around Eldon Square today with his trainging stuff on

Sure it wasn't Sami? I often see him getting the bus home on Blackett Street with his training gear on.

Unless either Sami,Shola or both have had major hair changes it very easy to tell them apart.