Players in public

Guest hindu times

Bent apparently broke down on the Tyne Bridge through the week. :lol:

Ran out of petrol apparently, stupid cunt.

indeed. stupid fucking cunt.

Perhaps it was his mother's fault,by not filling the car up...maybe that Mackem was saying to her "nee gas man...fucking nee gas".

Just a very improbable scenario I know.

Perhaps it was his mother's fault,by not filling the car up...maybe that Mackem was saying to her "nee gas man...fucking nee gas".

:lol:

:lol:

Ran out of petrol apparently, stupid c***.

indeed. stupid f***ing c***.

:mackems:

Perhaps it was his mother's fault,by not filling the car up...maybe that Mackem was saying to her "nee gas man...f***ing nee gas".

Went down to Birmingham last night for a mate's birthday, and ended up in The Custard Factory (it's not a real custard factory), and got bumped into by none other than Obafemi Martins. He was heading outside having been in the dubstep room, wearing a Dennis The Menace-style wooly jumper. I am absolutely convinced it was him, although it was dark and I was mashed.

Don't know why he'd go to Birmingham - it is a bit of a dive imo. He's got a shin injury that requires surgery at the mo, he did seem to have a kind of limp thing going on. He still moved pretty quick though, he was away round the corner and out of sight before I had the chance to go and harrass him.

Guest firetotheworks

Went down to Birmingham last night for a mate's birthday, and ended up in The Custard Factory (it's not a real custard factory), and got bumped into by none other than Obafemi Martins. He was heading outside having been in the dubstep room, wearing a Dennis The Menace-style wooly jumper. I am absolutely convinced it was him, although it was dark and I was mashed.

Don't know why he'd go to Birmingham - it is a bit of a dive imo. He's got a shin injury that requires surgery at the mo, he did seem to have a kind of limp thing going on. He still moved pretty quick though, he was away round the corner and out of sight before I had the chance to go and harrass him.

http://sickworkz.com/images/benga.jpg   

It wouldnt surprise me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

Sad b******, he also has a Bentley with 22" inch wheels and the reg '2 KER'

Does that mean his first car is, wait for it ;

1 Ker.

Gazza at work today! Felt canny sorry for him tbh, proper nervous wreck. Also had drink in his trolley. :harry:

Did you serve him like or did someone else?

Lad oppisite me served him. He's underage so had to ask me for authorisation to serve alcohol, Gazza looked really paranoid about it like, as if we were taking the piss or considering to refuse serving him alcohol. Was really sad seeing him looking so bad really, didn't look well at all.

Guest firetotheworks

Not particularly interesting but I saw Jose Enrique in Eldon Square today. He was with what I assume was his lass.

There goes my chances.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Gazza at work today! Felt canny sorry for him tbh, proper nervous wreck. Also had drink in his trolley. :harry:

Did you serve him like or did someone else?

Lad oppisite me served him. He's underage so had to ask me for authorisation to serve alcohol, Gazza looked really paranoid about it like, as if we were taking the piss or considering to refuse serving him alcohol. Was really sad seeing him looking so bad really, didn't look well at all.

shame :(