Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest toonlass

Danny Simpson in Madame Koo's last night. Nicky Butt and Kevin Nolan jumping into a taxi outside Floritas as well.

Sounds like a brothel

My sister was at the gym this morning with Shearer, haven't spoken to her yet so don't know what they spoke about, if anything

maybe they didn't speak at all mind  >:D

Hahaha. I like that kind of humour.

:lol:

My sister was at the gym this morning with Shearer, haven't spoken to her yet so don't know what they spoke about, if anything

maybe they didn't speak at all mind  >:D

Hahaha. I like that kind of humour.

She says she didn't want to interrupt him so didnt speak

Frazier Campbell driving his 4x4 down the Osborne Avenue pavement last Friday. Seemed like he was chasing his mate, also in a 4x4 (but with windows tinted and up so I couldn't see who it was).

Funny that he's not hanging out in S*nderland

Guest neesy111

Frazier Campbell driving his 4x4 down the Osborne Avenue pavement last Friday. Seemed like he was chasing his mate, also in a 4x4 (but with windows tinted and up so I couldn't see who it was).

i don't know any of their players hangout there!

Guest Stephen927

Walked by Ranger in the metro centre earlier, he was keepin' it gangsta as usual

From what I've heard, he never leaves the place.

Bent & Campbell both live in Quayside from what I have herd not sure if it the Gateshead or Newcastle side though.

Bent & Campbell both live in Quayside from what I have herd not sure if it the Gateshead or Newcastle side though.

Bent lives pretty much next to the Baltic, according to a Mackem friend who's a tad obsessed with him.