Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just seen a suited up Pards crossing Gosforth High St. He'd been to Costa and didn't use the lights.

He lives on the edge.

The kind of risky outside the box thinking this club needs. :thup:

Bet the suave f***er had an extra shot of espresso as well.

Aye he looked pretty dapper & had a bit of a tan like.

Well he has just come back from Belgium. :coolsmiley:

Scouting Romelo Lukaku :frantic: :kasper: :frantic:

Well what's he wasting his time doing that for? He should've been scouting Romelu.

• 2 weeks later...

Nile Ranger in Eldon Square with a handful of JD carrier bags and shit  :dowie: Didnt think he was as tall as he is to be honest.. a few mackem mates of mine were there and I pointed him out to them, they give Nile a proper stinkin look and he just stared back totally bemused  ;D  :iamatwat:  :clap:

Had been to a house party in jesmond, was walking along to Osborne road, got past Tescos and saw a White Beemer over the road with french plates. Had a closer look and recognised the shape of Tiote's face :lol: gave him a thumbs up then my mate asked if we could get photos, he said aye so we went over, he seemed canny shy but me and my mate got photos. So fucking chuffed :lol:

Guest Heneage

Probably being thick but African signed from Holland, French plates? ???

Nixon?

I wish I understood this. :lol:

A na.

I don't know how to get photos from my iPhone btw, BarrackObama cam confirm from my Facebook that I have proof I met him though.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216911_10150144013810669_720250668_6619506_3782843_n.jpg

:thup:

A na.

I don't know how to get photos from my iPhone btw, BarrackObama cam confirm from my Facebook that I have proof I met him though.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216911_10150144013810669_720250668_6619506_3782843_n.jpg

:thup:

:yikes: