Players in public

Guest hindu times

Good old Nile Ranger in the Odeon at the Metro Centre last night, he was getting told to move for sitting in the Premier seats when he hadn't paid them, he had a go at a few lads as well for looking at him.

Jobsworth c*** should have just left the lads alone in the Premier seats.

Why? He hadn't paid for them.

Aye but he's a big G.

Good old Nile Ranger in the Odeon at the Metro Centre last night, he was getting told to move for sitting in the Premier seats when he hadn't paid them, he had a go at a few lads as well for looking at him.

Jobsworth cunt should have just left the lads alone in the Premier seats.

Why? He hadn't paid for them.

why should he?

Guest Stephen927

If someone else had paid for the seats they were in fair enough, but Premier seats are nearly always empty. I always sit in them just as the films starting if they're empty. I can't believe anybody would go in and ask you to move unless they were just being a jobsworth dick about it.

Ste didn't you once tell us you ID'd him for tins in Morrisons? :lol:

I'm bad enough pretending I don't remember cunts from school and IDing/refusing them. Fuck, if I ever got a shot at doing it to a cunt like Ranger. :megusta:

Guest VaVaVoom

Andy Carroll in Aspers again last night

He is there most weekends. Spoke to him a good few times. He doesnt even play the tables very often...Just gets lashed in the lounge but downstairs. Tool.com

Guest icemanblue

Andy Carroll in Aspers again last night

He is there most weekends. Spoke to him a good few times. He doesnt even play the tables very often...Just gets lashed in the lounge but downstairs. Tool.com

Really?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sicko2ndbest

Whole squad in Linekers Bar Tenerife last night, getting p*ssed up on Moet and Belvedere Vodka till 4 this morning

Not a problem if they beat Brighton!

Plus they deserve a blow out! We don't get particularly bad press now with he current crop!

Girl I know works there, said they were all canny pissed... Her mate apparently got jiggy jiggy with Santon. Had a brief chat with her to get up on the gossip!

Her FB Status: K***** D*******

newcastle united last night in linekers bar was amazin!! davide santon plays for the 1st team nicest guy eva!!xxx

Girl I know works there, said they were all canny p*ssed... Her mate apparently got jiggy jiggy with Santon.

newcastle united last night in linekers bar was amazin!! davide santon plays for the 1st team nicest guy eva!!xxx

weird name she's got

:snod:Bl

Girl I know works there, said they were all canny p*ssed... Her mate apparently got jiggy jiggy with Santon.

weird name she's got

Blanked the name out

:mike:

:snod:Bl

weird name she's got

Blanked the name out

:mike:

Aye

weird name she's got

Keneth Dalglish

:memeyeah: