Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest johnson293

Not a current player, but was in Carphone Warehouse at Kingston Park this evening, and Alan Thompson was in front of me in the queue with his wife and kids, buying an Iphone.

Carroll was in the Metro today. My mum (for whatever reason) got her pic taken with him. He even showed her how to use one of the features of her iPhone. :lol:

Ronaldos step dad - soon to be  :troll:

Just saw Lee Bowyer dressed as a Policeman near the Grainger Market.

Does this mean you saw a policeman kicking the shit out of an Asian?

:lol: I don't even get it and I laughed hard.

nicky butt taking something back at sports direct near trafford centre today.

i went to speak to one of the attendants:

'excuse me mate'

nicky butt turned round, 'yes mate', realised i wasnt speaking to him and went very red.

he had a very nice porsche, n8utt

How f***ing tight do you have to be to take something back to Sports Direct when you are a millionaire? :lol:

First poor Jonas can't afford a new Dualshock pad, now poor Nicky has to return goods he can't afford.  :'(

Urgh, BMW with personalized number plates having barely played for the first team (only the Teresa Herrera iirc) Don't get me wrong, I like Tavernier, just the reserves should only be allowed to drive a second hand Corsa until they've played 20 first team games.

How f***ing tight do you have to be to take something back to Sports Direct when you are a millionaire? :lol:

i said exact same thing, my wife thought i was weird for thinking it, i disagree, what a tight cunt!

Its one of them things where you're seen as a tight cunt if you look after money no matter how much you have or a flash cunt if you don't treat money the way most people would. He should have just gave whatever it was to charity the tight cunt  :lol:

Urgh, BMW with personalized number plates having barely played for the first team (only the Teresa Herrera iirc) Don't get me wrong, I like Tavernier, just the reserves should only be allowed to drive a second hand Corsa until they've played 20 first team games.

Played against the mighty Accrington and Peterborough TBF.  Plus other pre season games before last season.