Players in public

Guest hindu times

I overtook Alan Pardew today travelling southbound on the A1(M) - at Wetherby.

Gave him the thumbs up and he waved back :aww:

Am I the only one that finds this..... :facepalm: ??

Probably.  I was impressed

What are you facepalming about? :lol: You can't give a relaxed thumbs up to the manager of your favorite football team without Dinho lad getting all embarrassed?

What are you facepalming about? :lol: You can't give a relaxed thumbs up to the manager of your favorite football team without Dinho lad getting all embarrassed?

On the fucking motorway though? :lol:

Had lunch with Pat Jennings yesterday. The man is still very bitter about being forced out of Tottenham despite the fact he has been back there since the early 90s.

Met big Pat outside Windsor a few years back, Legend (and a really nice man too)

Had lunch with Pat Jennings yesterday. The man is still very bitter about being forced out of Tottenham despite the fact he has been back there since the early 90s.

Met big Pat outside Windsor a few years back, Legend (and a really nice man too)

Very nice man yes. Amazing that he made his international debut aged 21 in Mexico and then his last appearance was in the same ground 20 years later.

Very nice man yes. Amazing that he made his international debut aged 21 in Mexico and then his last appearance was in the same ground 20 years later.

My first ever "big game" was his 100th cap for Northern Ireland at Windsor. Was 8 yo.

Only found that out a few years ago when I came across the match programme.

An incredibly talented keeper.

A very quiet and humble man, a lot of young ones would do well to take a leaf from his book.

Had a dream the other night that I met Pards and Perchinho and had a photo with them. My wife took the picture on my phone and I thanked them and they left.

She passed me the phone and I looked at the picture, I had that thing where you're mid-blink.

I was fucking raging.

On the f***ing motorway though? :lol:

I'd thumb up him wherever he wanted tbh.