Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest reefatoon

Mehdi Abeid walking down Northumberland Street at lunchtime looking like a short haired Chachi from Happy Days. Tidy little blonde with him like.

is tiote back in training ? sure i saw him walking up grainger street today about 4:30pm.

Was there a trail of corpses in his wake?

Can just imagine Cheik strolling down the street slinging people out his way like some kind of mix between Richard Ashcroft and Saints Row 3  :lol:

is tiote back in training ? sure i saw him walking up grainger street today about 4:30pm.

Was there a trail of corpses in his wake?

Can just imagine Cheik strolling down the street slinging people out his way like some kind of mix between Richard Ashcroft and Saints Row 3  :lol:

I can proper imagine it like.  :lol:

Isn't he meant to be playing tonight?

He was in Holland's Euro squad wasn't he so will he not be reporting back a bit later?

He said he had just had his holiday in Marbella, joining up with squad next week.

Isn't he meant to be playing tonight?

He was in Holland's Euro squad wasn't he so will he not be reporting back a bit later?

Yeah. The Dilsh and Harper are the only ones in the training pics. Good to see Tavs now solidly part of the first team squad.

found out somewhere down Dalton Park was selling a watch me mam fancies for her birthday, so went down to have a look.  Not strictly a player, but strolling around the shops down there was the fat smoggy Jeff Winter.

Made me remember hearing about this part of his autobiography in reference to his last visit to Anfield as a referee:

I played a little bit of extra time, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast...the fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was it applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, it would not surprise me.

:lol:

Made me remember hearing about this part of his autobiography in reference to his last visit to Anfield as a referee:

I played a little bit of extra time, waiting until play was at the Kop end, before sounding the final shrill blast...the fans behind the goal burst into spontaneous applause. It was longer and louder than normal, even for a big home win. Did they know it was my final visit? Was it applause for me? They are such knowledgeable football people, it would not surprise me.

:lol:

Fucking hell man. :lol: :lol: