Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest chicken little

Barton, player manager.

if we're going to hire someone shite, and it's all going to blow up in our faces (and this is what's going to happen), we might as well go balls out.

come on charnley, you know it'd be mint.

Bruce won't be leaving. Hull would have sacked him by now if they were and they will probably see Bruce as a decent manager capable of bringing them back up. To be honest apart from giving his son a career at whatever club he's at then Bruce is a fairly good manager for a club like Hull. He'll likely get them back up, he might give them a season or two in Premier League, he'll keep them as a yoyo club which so long as the owners aren't going to invest heavily then it's a decent position for them to be in.

Leroy Fer going for the first player to be relegated from the league in 3 consecutive seasons.

Better than most of our midfielders tbh.

Genuine question, how do you work that out?

By using my eyes? Our midfielders are shit if you hadn't noticed.

Bruce won't be leaving. Hull would have sacked him by now if they were and they will probably see Bruce as a decent manager capable of bringing them back up. To be honest apart from giving his son a career at whatever club he's at then Bruce is a fairly good manager for a club like Hull. He'll likely get them back up, he might give them a season or two in Premier League, he'll keep them as a yoyo club which so long as the owners aren't going to invest heavily then it's a decent position for them to be in.

He took him to Birmingham where he made a mighty 6 appearances, before a triple loan stint. Bruce then managed Wigan and Sunderland for 5 years whilst his son played for Ipswich. Before finally bringing him to Hull City, 7 years after first buying him for brum.

Hardly every club.

He took him to Birmingham where he made a mighty 6 appearances, before a triple loan stint. Bruce then managed Wigan and Sunderland for 5 years whilst his son played for Ipswich. Before finally bringing him to Hull City, 7 years after first buying him for brum.

Hardly every club.

Ok hardly every club, but he's certainly kept him at a higher level then he should be at. I don't think he is anything above lower table Championship standard at best. He's certainly milked a career out of his dad.

Speaking of Stevie Taylor actually; one of my mates who works for the council was saying that he keeps parking his McLaren in a bus stop in Tynemouth whenever he can't find any parking spaces available and whenever he gets a ticket for it, his mam keeps phoning in to pay for his ticket as well because he "doesn't need the hassle".

Absolute tit.

Speaking of Stevie Taylor actually; one of my mates who works for the council was saying that he keeps parking his McLaren in a bus stop in Tynemouth whenever he can't find any parking spaces available and whenever he gets a ticket for it, his mam keeps phoning in to pay for his ticket as well because he "doesn't need the hassle".

Absolute tit.

outside of the restaurant he owns.....

Absolute tit.

I don't think that means he is entitled to park in a bus stop outside it

Guest Geordiesned

Absolute tit.

I don't think that means he is entitled to park in a bus stop outside it

Perhaps he just parks there for the bantz!

just seen Captain Fist Pump heading past Asda Benton - away from the training ground - in a white convertible Mclaren c12. Roof down, tunes up.

Knob.

Talent doesn't equal the car he drives.  If it wasn't for Ashley he'd be a championship player on a fraction of the wages.