Players in public

Guest hindu times

I’m on a street corner holding my baby boy waiting for my wife to pay for parking when there are two people walking towards me chatting.

I start looking at one of them because I was convinced I had worked with them at some point (later I remember that he was a client of mine about eight years ago)

Anyway the other guy has noticed me looking at them and as he passes he turns to look at my boy before turning back and walking off.

It is only when he gets a little bit further down the road when I realise that was the Neviller himself.

So sorry Gary I was staring at your property colleague, not you!

8 minutes ago, James said:

I’m on a street corner holding my baby boy waiting for my wife to pay for parking when there are two people walking towards me chatting.

I start looking at one of them because I was convinced I had worked with them at some point (later I remember that he was a client of mine about eight years ago)

Anyway the other guy has noticed me looking at them and as he passes he turns to look at my boy before turning back and walking off.

It is only when he gets a little bit further down the road when I realise that was the Neviller himself.

You've missed the perfect opportunity to slide tackle him in the road. Both him and your son would have been suitably impressed. Nevermind, get him next time.

Just now, Pablo123 said:

You've missed the perfect opportunity to slide tackle him in to the road. Both him and your son would have been suitably impressed. Nevermind, get him next time.

10 hours ago, James said:

Thought you meant Mike. 

Met Chris Waddle in my sisters local in Sheffield a few years back. Chatted for a couple hours. Told him his autobiography should be called Stewart Boam changed my life on account of him nutmegging him several times during his trial. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

what’s he been buying?

From what I saw, nowt really interesting like, just things like kitchen roll. He didn’t even have a Costco hotdog.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

From what I saw, nowt really interesting like, just things like kitchen roll. He didn’t even have a Costco hotdog.

Id have stopped him and had a prod about in his trolley and reported my findings to N-O

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Steve McClaren (or that bloke from the England crowd in the WC) out for Sunday lunch in North Yorkshire earlier.

Probably had nuggets and chips, the daft cunt.

• 1 month later...

Said areet to a cockerpoo on Northumberland Street, then looked up and it was being walked by none other than Steve Harper. But then I looked up again and Steve Harper was being walked by a cockerpoo. 

46 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Said areet to a cockerpoo on Northumberland Street, then looked up and it was being walked by none other than Steve Harper. But then I looked up again and Steve Harper was being walked by a cockerpoo. 

[emoji38]