Players in public

Guest hindu times

What the hell is he doing in Tup Tup palace hours after playing a game of football in Watford?

The DJ in Mood on Saturday night mentioned Fulham were in there, dunno how true that was.

You go to Mood? eurgh...

What the hell is he doing in Tup Tup palace hours after playing a game of football in Watford?

The DJ in Mood on Saturday night mentioned Fulham were in there, dunno how true that was.

You go to Mood? eurgh...

The description on the Burglar's Dog is probably the most hilariously accurate in the whole book.

"Wahey! It's just like Noel's House Party, this!" :lol:

You go to Mood? eurgh...

The description on the Burglar's Dog is probably the most hilariously accurate in the whole book.

"Wahey! It's just like Noel's House Party, this!" :lol:

i dunno like, the review for boom (r.i.p) came close...

SHITE!

:mackems:

Guest toonlass

andy carroll in hana hana last night

will he ever learn?

so now because he's facing an appearance in court he's not allowed to eat out in a restaurant?!

Aye, would rather he was in Hana Hana having a meal than in Blu Bambu tbh.

i meant to play football, he can eat and drink wherever he likes if he learns to be a decent player.

will he ever learn?

so now because he's facing an appearance in court he's not allowed to eat out in a restaurant?!

i meant to play football, he can eat and drink wherever he likes if he learns to be a decent player

i meant to play football, he can eat and drink wherever he likes if he learns to be a decent player.

will he ever learn?

i meant to play football, he can eat and drink wherever he likes if he learns to be a decent player

well rescued!

Guest NSMagpie

Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan in Madame Koo last night according to lad at work, Nolan a very drunk apparently!

What was he drinking? How would you describe his status in alco-meter with 1-10 scale?