Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

The Linton isn't in Norwich.

It's equidistant between London and Norwich, that's the genius of it's location.

:thup:

There's nothing more satisfying than correcting people on Partridge.

Guest prestonj1989

Managed to get a shirt signed after the game. Barton was the most friendly out of everyone along with Ranger.

LukeEdwards0

Just bumped into Nobby Solano at #hufc vs #safc. Was asking after @lee_ryder and the "old bloke" Alan. I assume Oliver not Shearer

LukeEdwards0

Had a long chat. Doing his coaching badges, Would love to manage #nufc one day. But he is worried about them this season. Fears relegation

I'm not lying, I'm saying what I believe to be correct, I thought it was strange but he looked 100% like Carroll, from the back.

Ronaldo doesn't seem to believe that people see footballers out and about

Nah, just you.

Erm, clearly there are more than me on this thread.

It wasn't me who seen them at Glasto either.

Just read on RAWK that someone on there saw Barton at Glasto, didnt mention Nolan mind.

I'm not lying, I'm saying what I believe to be correct, I thought it was strange but he looked 100% like Carroll, from the back.

Ronaldo doesn't seem to believe that people see footballers out and about

Nah, just you.

Erm, clearly there are more than me on this thread.

It wasn't me who seen them at Glasto either.

Just read on RAWK that someone on there saw Barton at Glasto, didnt mention Nolan mind.

My mate has put photos of him and the lads with Nolan on Sleazebook - said he was a top, top, top bloke which I have heard off many people.

Guest firetotheworks

Hahaha, Gotham Town. Get in! That's exactly where I'd expect to see Joey Barton in town like.

Guest Heneage

Just been on the same table as Chopra at Hanahana. His craic is poor and he is staying at Cardiff

How did that all come about?

Just been on the same table as Chopra at Hanahana. His craic is poor and he is staying at Cardiff.

How did that all come about?

You sit next to randoms round the Teppanyaki plate in the middle of the table where the chef cooks your food and our group ended up sharing it with him and his mate.